Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:38:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People who SNOARGLE their mucus on public transport

Started by zomgmouse, August 18, 2019, 01:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomgmouse

You know the ones. Full nose, no respect. Rather than blowing it out into a tissue or dare I say a napkin or look okay I'd be willing to concede a handkerchief, they - without a regard for their fellow commuters - take a massive huff and SNOARGLE their snot right back into themselves.

Incredibly unpleasant for several reasons:
1. the sound
2. the mental image of snot receding into one's nasal cavity
3. the motherfucking sound
4. when I was a kid my cousin had to have surgery to remove mucus from his head because he had SNOARGLED too much and now any time I witness a SNOARGLING on public transport (and it's always on public transport) I can't help but imagine all the build-up of mucus leading to them having to get surgery which really is much deserved
5. once again the visceral horror of the Lovecraftian sound of the SNOARGLE

Just blow your noses like a normal person!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks for listening, have a great day.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's no less disgusting than the sound of same material being forced outwards, also quite often unnecessarily.

bgmnts

touchingcloth

Yeah, if sound is the issue then blowing is as bad as sniffing. Plus it leaves you with a massive wad of snot paper to deal with on the crowded bus, so in the same way as you'd suck it back inside rather than spunk onto a tissue on public transport you should bring the snot back in.

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

Maybe it's a nosebleed and not snot.  If you blast a nosebleed into a tissue while it's in the process of congealing you're going to generate torrents of blood, putting you back further than square one.  The only sensible option there is to sniff.

H-O-W-L

I feel really bad when I have to clear my sinuses. I've got chronic, never-ending sinusitis so I have to clear 'em regularly either with decongestants, or if I'm caught short, by being a repugnant snorting pig cunt.  Either that or I have to mouthbreathe.

Dex Sawash

We have been endowed with two sleeves so that we may casually wipe away the mucous

Replies From View

Quote from: Dex Sawash on August 18, 2019, 11:32:55 AM
We have been endowed with two sleeves so that we may casually wipe away the mucous

I don't think I will ever forget the day that I was endowed with two mucus-wiping slaves.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: zomgmouse on August 18, 2019, 01:45:07 AM
Thoughts? Ideas?

I have a provisional driving licence and I'm saving for a car. 20 years of public transport is enough for me. Or you could wear earphones like 98% of people seem to do nowadays.

zomgmouse

Re people saying out is the same as in: it's not. Mucus belongs out. It's the proper thing to do. Also the sound is no longer a SNOARGLE but a HNOOF or possibly a HNORG but either way it does not combine with the unnatural inhalation of your own about; I think it's the combination that I find repugnant.

SNOARGLE

Blinder Data

Isn't this a common thing for people in/from SE Asia, or am I being well racist?

Before we went to Japan, my gf said that she read in a book that it's not polite to touch your nose in public over there. It felt like everytime I went on a bus there was some guy/girl making that SNOARGLE sound over and over. No one else seemed to mind while I was retching.