Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:35:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Workplace Look-alikes [split topic]

Started by George White, August 18, 2019, 09:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petril

Sebastian Cobb

A guy at my work reminds me a fair bit of Ryan Styles from Whose Line is it Anyway?

Jockice

Quote from: Gulftastic on August 20, 2019, 08:17:39 PM
I used to work with a bloke who looked like the Dad from the Chinese family in that Father Ted episode, except white. This was way before Ted, when the actor was in 'Preston Front'.

The bloke from my work was called 'Stan', so that Chinese actor was always known as 'China Stan, China San, looks like Stan but a China man.'

I did mention on the previous thread that a former colleague of mine looked like David Yip, AKA The Chinese Detective. He was white too.

Sebastian Cobb

When I was in uni the guy that ran the union bar looked like Uncle Phil out of the Fresh Prince, but white.

Jockice

Not a work thing but a lass I know used to have a boyfriend who looked like a white, male version of Tracy Chapman.

Cold Meat Platter

I used to work in a hospital with a guy who looked like a Sontaran from Doctor Who, but white.

imitationleather

I used to work with a guy who looked like Michael Jackson, but black.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Well, I'm just going to have to give another mention for the woman I worked with at a school in the Czech Republic who looked uncannily and unnervingly like Ronnie Corbett, innit ?

George White

Just reminded of a teacher who looked exactly like Tilda Swinton as Lutz Ebersdorf in Suspiria, but sounded like, had the mannerisms and dressed like Chic Murray.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Over the summer, I worked with someone who looked, and talked almost exactly like Daisy Haggard
( I shagged her as well, dunno if I've mentioned that before).

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on August 25, 2019, 09:23:00 AM
Well, I'm just going to have to give another mention for the woman I worked with at a school in the Czech Republic who looked uncannily and unnervingly like Ronnie Corbett, innit ?

On a woman, that's actually quite a sexy look. Smiley, short hair, glasses, smart suit and tie and what-not.

George White

(Yes, I know that's not actually him, but...)

There's a woman in my gaff that looks like Benny Hill, and therefore Axl Rose.

Flatulent Fox

My mate Jim looks like Boycee from Only fools and Horses.
Also worked with a guy who was the spitting image of Sad Sack from the Raggy Dolls - and he was always miserable as well.

weekender

There is a woman at work who really is the spitting image of 'Butthead' from 'Beavis and Butthead'.

She seems very capable, and a lovely person, but I can't get the image out of my mind.

I want to interact with her normally, but I can't, because of "Teepee for my bunghole!" or whatever it was.

I keep having to go away.

George White

Been a while, but realised that the girl who works in the local CEX is the utter spit of Sandy Dennis in Splendor in the Grass.

SpiderChrist

I worked for a bloke in the mid-90s who was a dead ringer for Gerry Adams.

Marner and Me

A lad at work is called Chedder Man, after the recent discovery at Chedder Gorge.

We also have a guy known as Harvey Price.

dissolute ocelot

Used to work in an office with about 20 people who all looked like Adrian "Peter Sutcliffe" Scarborough in Gavin and Stacey. Currently work with old Peter Capaldi and fat Tim Vine.

buttgammon

Meth Damon from Breaking Bad and Angela Rayner. Also, a guy who sounds *exactly* like Rainier Wolfcastle but looks more like Werner from Better Call Saul.

Theres a girl I've just started working with who looks, talks and has the exact mannerisms of my friend Christie. Crazy isnt it?

seepage

Once worked with the spitting image of Harry Hill. Same mannerisms, oversized shirt collar & licking of the lips.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ what are the chances of that happening?

The oversized collars and the lip licking suggests that e may even have been playing up to this resemblance.

seepage

I made the faux pas of telling him and he was quite annoyed, so I don't he was playing up to the resemblance.