Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What's a good website for copyright-free downloadable musak?

Started by thecuriousorange, August 19, 2019, 07:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That someone could use for videos at work. Inoffensive,  upbeat, instrumental music like what you would hear in adverts or in shops. And won't lead to a lawsuit when an organisation puts it online. There must be loads of sites like that, but what's a good one? The music files will be added to Final Cut Pro videos on a Mac.

Zetetic

Are you happy to credit, or do you need something you can use without attribution?

Pseudopath

Quote from: thecuriousorange on August 19, 2019, 07:42:13 PM
That someone could use for videos at work. Inoffensive,  upbeat, instrumental music like what you would hear in adverts or in shops. And won't lead to a lawsuit when an organisation puts it online. There must be loads of sites like that, but what's a good one? The music files will be added to Final Cut Pro videos on a Mac.

If indie games are anything to go by, Incompetech seems to be the go-to place for royalty-free music (although you do have to credit him).

There are also a bunch of "no copyright" music channels on YouTube (like this one), but you're obviously putting a lot of trust in the channel owner not being a total spiv.

Credit free, copyright free and financially free is what I've been tasked with.

That's the type of site I mean. Whoever can beat it gets a Wham bar.

MojoJojo

Just saw this on reddit: https://soundcloud.com/user-411047148/sets/ascension

I've not listened to any of it, and it's for games. So it might be wildly inappropriate,