Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:15:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FLF (Dilemma)

Started by The Boston Crab, August 19, 2019, 10:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Fartin like fuck.

When you're knackered and FLF but you GGC what are the odds of babbin the bed?

Stayin in your mate's house, for context. His wife's not happy you're up late and pished but you don't want to wake the gaff flushin a 6lb muckle doodlebug.

Also tough to get a decent kip when your arsehole's brayin like a tortured mare.

What a conundrum and no matter what, you're FLF.

Any teps?

chveik

fly fishing night session

the salmons won't mind

Alberon

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 19, 2019, 10:41:35 PM
When you're knackered and FLF but you GGC what are the odds of babbin the bed?

Stayin in your mate's house, for context. His wife's not happy you're up late and pished but you don't want to wake the gaff flushin a 6lb muckle doodlebug.

Also tough to get a decent kip when your arsehole's brayin like a tortured mare.

What a conundrum and no matter what, you're FLF.

Then welcome.

Ooooh bum-ripping gas bomb welcome.

In Jaaaaam.

Quote from: chveik on August 19, 2019, 10:43:22 PM
fly fishing night session

the salmons won't mind

Is no legal, pal. Nae poachin.

JesusAndYourBush

Farting is a different process to shitting.  Shitting involves peristalsis, farting doesn't.
Unless you've got something wrong with you you should be able to fart like buggery without shitting yourself.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Alberon on August 19, 2019, 10:43:55 PM
Then welcome.

Ooooh bum-ripping gas bomb welcome.

In Jaaaaam.

:-D :-D

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Manage the situation by creating targets. 100 farts in an hour is a reasonable target to aim for.

madhair60

This is me every single night. I think I have a medical problem, arse-wise

Alberon

When I've eaten enough crap to upset even my digestive system I do end up farting a great deal, but I also burp a lot.

For some reason those particular burps are much higher pitched than normal ones. No idea why.

Blue Jam

Fart Liberation Front. Better out than in.

Blumf

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 20, 2019, 05:42:31 PM
Fart Liberation Front. Better out than in.

One out, all out!

Blue Jam

On second thoughts, farting round a mate's house is never justified, even if it is ancient.

Ye ever bab en yer weeders?

Hoots.

Blue Jam

JesusAndYourBush

Last Christmas I had a fart building up and I suppressed it for a while then went into another room to let it out, but it'd built up so much force that when I let it out it made a really loud noise which made me crease up with laughter, and I fear everyone in the house probably heard it.

Wham considers rewrite.

This is happening again and it's not good. Had one pie and mash for dinner, no lunch and prorredge for breakfast and now I'm FLF. Feel like if I really go for it, I'll pebbledash my carpet (just wearin boxies) or the couch. My wiff is out tonight so I got time to clean up but what if I I can't and it all gone wrong? Not kidding. I guess I could go the tiolet.

Twed

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 28, 2019, 06:54:06 PM
This is happening again and it's not good. Had one pie and mash for dinner, no lunch and prorredge for breakfast and now I'm FLF.
I can't believe you ate pies and mash and you're STILL farting. They usually stop it

Oh gret. I'm bein mocked.

I went the bog but GBH (got 2 b h) I still feel there's a whole tord bakin  8:(

Fuckin eighty quid

Fair enough. Stop me cuttin da cheese and creppin my pants.

pancreas

the saddest fart is that you

As I kid, when I had a similar issue, I used to fart in kinder egg capsules and give the miniature eggy tombs to unsuspecting friends and enemies to open.

Perhaps you could do something similar?

thenoise

The correct way to fill a fart vessel is underwater, to limit the possibility of contamination from the air. Bubble that fart right into the upturned vessel and seal immediately.