Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:32:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

bathers/trunks pls

Started by poo, August 20, 2019, 07:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

need new bathers/trunks. pls post link so I not think just buy.

hamfist

• poo go to Tesco
  • poo find clothes bit
  • poo select fluo green or fluo pink or BOTH F&F men's short with integrated mesh pant two for tenner (in York 2 weeks ago)
  • poo pick size DO NOT TRY ON
  • poo pay or steal - up to poo
  • FINISH

Pijlstaart

Don't see why you can't just go swimming in normal clothes. We're not greek, we're christians.

thenoise

Fuck me, anyone who spends 83 squid on swim shorts should be dragged outside and shot.

hamfist

Quote from: thenoise on August 20, 2019, 08:50:31 AM
Fuck me, anyone who spends 83 squid on swim shorts should be dragged outside and shot.

Genau. Tesco, 2 for a tenner. Make your bum fluorescent. Sharks hate that and keep away.

edit : plus the design of those looks like e-coli under a microscope which is probably very appropriate for many people-soup swimming pools.

Cuellar

Jockice

I have two pairs you know. Blue ones (front and black different shades) from M&S and black Speedos from the place I go swimming. I also sometimes wear black shorts from Decathalon. I had to buy shorts for a hospital appointment and would never wear them otherwise. They're all fairly baggy but I do have a pair of black Speedo tight ones but lack of penis size ensures that they stay in the drawer at home.