Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:51:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

now a vampira is terrorizing b&q

Started by Glebe, August 20, 2019, 02:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

she was seen in a b&q in dudley and may strike as far away as stirling

Haha! Rookie error. Couple of joiners just cunted her through the heart with a fence post down at the TradePoint counter. Fucking dust she was.

GMTV

Ends up getting distracted turning the taps on and off in the show kitchens, giving the pensioner staff enough time to escape.

greenman

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on August 20, 2019, 03:19:08 PM
Haha! Rookie error. Couple of joiners just cunted her through the heart with a fence post down at the TradePoint counter. Fucking dust she was.

The undeads complex relationship with the working classes at play.

Replies From View

Well that was a very brief thread.

I trust B&Q is now safe for the foreseeable future?

Pinball

A bit of body armour on the chestal area and these vampires would be untouchable :-) Well apart from crosses, light and garlic, of course.

Cuellar

Quote from: Replies From View on August 20, 2019, 04:40:44 PM
Well that was a very brief thread.

I trust B&Q is now safe for the foreseeable future?

Think again - couple of fast zombos running absolute riot there AS WE SPEAK

Sadly those two lads tried the same thing on the zombeis and ended up getting munched up real bad. Guts out, the lot. Talk about hero to zero. RIP in peace.

Alberon

And a Werewilf in the Bathroom section. But to be fair, he does always works Tuesdays.

Someone tried to off the wherewholf with a silver bullet, but it turned out to be chrome plated plastic tat. Typical B&Q.

wosl

It's like they're cursed.  The chrome-plated plastic wearwulf has pegged it into the anaglyptas. Terry, from Teryr and June, working his shift as a part-time store detective, is trying to provide the Necro Squad SWAT team assembling outside with updates, but he's disguised as some decking stain, and the interior acoustics of the tin are compromising the aural clarity of his messages something rotten.

Cuellar

Hahah oh my god this is hilarious - a wraith and skelterton have just tried to terrorise a HOMEBASE in the vacinity.

Complete fucking idiots.