Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,340
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Thread Basset II

Started by Rev+, August 20, 2019, 11:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev+

Look, I know we've discussed this problem before, and I'm no happier that we're back here than you are.

What is the actual purpose of something like this, though?

https://www.gocomics.com/fredbasset/2019/08/14

That's not even the most banal example I could have pulled out.  That's someone's job, doing that.  If there's a separate colourist it might be more than one person's job.  What does it mean?  Why is it here?  Does a terrorist nod his head when seeing that in the Mail?

Let's have another little delve into the glory of Frederick and try to work it out.

bgmnts

Web comics are notoriously shit and offer nothing that regular comics cant do, but seriously what the fuck does that strip even mean? Am I being extra thick?

Oh my god its a real comic strip... fucking hell...

imitationleather

non capisco

How about Head Bassett? The dog is in its basket with its eyes closed and, as always, with its owner's dick in its mouth and you see the dog thinking "I love a lie-in!".

JesusAndYourBush

Presumably the writer gets paid per strip, so it benefits him to toss off as many as possible, doesn't matter if some of them aren't any good as he already knows the paper will print the really banal ones.

JesusAndYourBush