Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:41:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

rest of the Ashes and through to a tasty test series in New Zealand: it's the second CAB cricket thread for 2019.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Peak Cricket on CaB. Can't remember any year where we have needed 2 threads. Some years we've made do with the previous one.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

All I will say is, if Root doesn't get Woakes on in these conditions he needs brainlining by the Aus hit squad so we can get a captain who knows what the fuck is going on.

iamcoop

Woakesy eats these conditions for breakfast get the lad in the game.

iamcoop

This is the ideal male crown. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Stokesy should sue for his transplant. It's patchy as fuck up there already.

Maybe's he's like Rooney, his head's just a hair graveyard.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Agreed.

Moving back to unusually not balding in the slightest man Chris Woakes, he averages 18 in tests where he was handed the new ball.

I know Archer is amazing but he will still be amazing if he is first change because he has more pace to burn and so far is very economical.

Woakes doesn't have that so you start with him, knowing you can unleash Archer later on, get the fear factor drummed up. He should be the shithot insurance policy that always pays out rather than obstructing someone who has a narrower set of skills.

sevendaughters

even worse for Stokes, it must be matrilineal baldness as his dad is still a rugged folk hero crossed with Pat Mustard

poo

Don't agree with this new thread wanted cricket megathread

Shoulders?-Stomach!

iamcoop

Woakesy is just the perfect man isn't he? Full head of sumptuous hair, take him home to meet your parents, I like him son your dad would say, averages 18 with the new ball as well you'd say, twiddling your hair with a finger whilst browsing warwickshireccc.com

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Love the rectal cavities whinging that England had the sheer cheek to schedule a test match in the North in mid August. Lord's rained, we will get more play in this Test match.

Biowaste. Get em ended

poo

king_tubby

Think I just saw the camera drone thing out of the window. Were they doing arty scenery shots of the abbey?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: king_tubby on August 22, 2019, 12:53:30 PM
Think I just saw the camera drone thing out of the window. Were they doing arty scenery shots of the abbey?

On the scout for drenched quim, plenty on show in Kirkstall I'd have thought. Get the drone into Kirkstall Leisure centre.

king_tubby

Didn't realise your mum was in town.

Oh you have edited. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

The Woakes thing seems to be like some kind of prank the whole cricket world is in on. Looking forward to the documentary in 2025.

king_tubby

sevendaughters

Cuellar

Cuellar

Has Labuschagne gone so far as to adopt Smith's absurd bat-swordplay after a leave?

sevendaughters

Cornwall not selected for the first test. When will the bumbling blazer-clad bureaucrats realise what the youth want?

Cuellar

sevendaughters

win or lose, Joe Root is an asinine captain.

Rest of the team praying Archer loses his radar for a couple of deliveries to address the captaincy deficit.

Jofra will be trundling in like Mark Ealham soon if Root continues to bowl him into the ground like this.

king_tubby

sevendaughters