Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:21:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tubby

iamcoop

BlodwynPig

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 22, 2019, 09:00:01 PM
You heard it here first. Jofra changed my life.

Cant wait for the Bosto comedown

It's fucking great living life in the moment, enjoying the peaks and troughs, a technicolor chiaroscuro, no fear of death, complete freedom.

Enjoy the greyscale flatline into graveward gradient.

If Eoin Morgan played for the Aussies we could all be like

EOIN MORGUE-IN

BlodwynPig

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 22, 2019, 09:42:40 PM
It's fucking great living life in the moment, enjoying the peaks and troughs, a technicolor chiaroscuro, no fear of death, complete freedom.

Enjoy the greyscale flatline into graveward gradient.

Oh, im eternally riding the rainbow, friend. I can see your fate from the indigo ledge

Cuellar

Been here too long, someone sent a screenshot of an 'Archer takes six' headline in a group chat, I responded with 'Sadly it's not six HEADS', dead silence. It's been hours now.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Cuellar on August 22, 2019, 10:45:21 PM
Been here too long, someone sent a screenshot of an 'Archer takes six' headline in a group chat, I responded with 'Sadly it's not six HEADS', dead silence. It's been hours now.

Reply right now saying

"Heads...as in skulls. As in hope they all die"

druss

Quote from: Cuellar on August 22, 2019, 10:45:21 PM
Had a similar experience, asked a whatsapp group which Australian they would like Archer to "LITERALLY KILL".

Not one comment. The conversation has since moved on to whether the dick still works if you're paralysed from the waist down.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: druss on August 22, 2019, 11:48:51 PM
Broad's ball to Head was sexual.

Has anyone done a meme of Head's facial expression afterwards yet?

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Inspector Norse on August 23, 2019, 07:15:05 AM
Head's facial expression afterwards

Thinking this kind of thing but done by a proper Memist.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

poo

Inspector Norse

Conditions are supposedly much better for batting, yeah.
What England need to do: bat responsibly but smartly all day and indeed into tomorrow and post a lead of over 200 to put scoreboard pressure on the Aussies and reduce the likelihood of Gary-induced genocide on the last day.
What England will do: come out waving their bats around like party-attending children with plastic pirate swords and get twunted for 12.

BlodwynPig

iamcoop

Leachy bolted on for a double ton today lads can feel that fucking slaphead's power coursing through my veins

poo

Already looking forward to rocking up at the WACA with Joffers. 

Harry Badger

Quote from: poo on August 23, 2019, 09:14:59 AM
Already looking forward to rocking up at the WACA with Joffers.

No more WACA unfortunately.

MCG brain balls. Sending all the third world convict duffer members into an early second retirement (morgue).

poo

poo

Archer will be a husk by the next Ashes. If it's in little Joe's power.

Cuellar

I think England should approach this day by thinking 'we need to bat. let's just bat, for a long time. don't get out, keep batting'

If they do this, they should be in a good position come stumps.

jobotic

Always bat. Keep batting. Never leave anything. Bat every ball. Must bat. Twat it. Whatever it is. Bat.

Fuck this pussy attritional shit.

Bollock every ball through deep mid wicket and long on. Hit everything as hard as you can. Play it like a T20 and get Jofra back on by tea. Brain balls til they're all in the morgue. Call up who you like according to some bullshit ICC protocol. We'll put em all in a body bag.