Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:02:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

Roy & Overton out
Woakes & Curran in

Guess Stokes at 4 as batsman?

Cuellar

QuoteJoe Root said the planning for England's next Ashes tour to Australia begins right away, after dropping Jason Roy for Thursday's fifth Test and telling others they are playing for their futures

Telling OTHERS they're playing for their future?! Fucking brass neck on this guy.

sevendaughters

listening to Root on the TMS preview, he sounds like he's gone full Kurtz

king_tubby

England team for today:

1 Nonce
2 Paedo
3 Fiddler
4 Savile
5 Short Eyes
6 S. B. Regarder
7 A. I. D. Syphilis
8 KING FUCKING JOFRA
9 Gadd
10 Leach
11 H.R.H. Prince Andrew

Inspector Norse

Sibley, Pope, Northeast, Livingstone and Hain have all made 50s in the latest round of Championship games.

Jason Roy is reportedly not going to play any more cricket this season.

Wonder who'll be going to New Zealand?

Inspector Norse

Please win the toss, Joe

Can't bear the thought of Australia batting first and Smith still being there 42,858* on Monday afternoon

At least if we win the toss he won't be in until mid-afternoon.

Inspector Norse

Aus win and bowl. Interesting call. They want to get it over with quickly and get on the booze I assume.

Cuellar

Found a way to watch it on my phone at work lol

I wish Sky would display how many overs have been bowled

Burns you nob

Cuellar

I don't think England have done enough in this series to deserve referrals, maybe in the future.

Cuellar

Denly poking and prodding like a 13 year old boy let loose on a resigned and disappointed girlfriend

Inspector Norse

The only time Denly has ever middled a ball in a test match and he actually tried to leave it.

Thursday

Both openers over 10 runs without loss! Incredible stuff

poo

Inspector Norse

Cuellar

Inspector Norse

Thursday

king_tubby

iamcoop

Denly's appetite for explicit images of children is quite something. You almost have to give the guy credit.

poo

Better than the Aussie openers though. Let's not forget how shit they are at batting without Smith.

Cuellar

Yeah true. If we can take nothing else from this series, at least there should be a compilation of Warner batting like a twat

Cuellar

Thursday

In real terms that's Root out for 24 and a duck

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Post lunch dysentery from the AIDS paeds

Odds on, bang a grand on it

Inspector Norse

Steve Smith if he gets dropped off a dolly when on 24: passes Tendulkar by close, passes Alpha Centauri by tea on third day
Joe Root if he gets dropped off a dolly when on 24: lobs one to mid-off on 37 at about 14:22 today

Cuellar

sevendaughters

Quote from: Cuellar on September 12, 2019, 02:16:53 PM
Burnsy lad, what were you thinking

TMS were not only saying how good he looks but that commentators curse was rubbish just before he got out.