Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:09:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

briefly flipped radio over to hear Lancashire secure promotion by beating Derbyshire by an innings and we didn't lose a wicket in the meantime. perhaps this summer just turned a corner.

'Kinell, Michael Vaughan's amusingly named chicken anecdote. These are dark days for English cricket.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Quote on September 12, 2019, 06:00:49 PM
'Kinell, Michael Vaughan's amusingly named chicken anecdote. These are dark days for English cricket.

that was really pathetic radio. he's done the animal naming bit twice today.

poo

Quote from: Quote on September 12, 2019, 06:00:49 PM

VaughnyLOLoBants3000@hotmail.com

sevendaughters

82 overs on a day without rain. Absolutely PATHETIC.

Got an exponential stiffy off Jos' hooked six. Just another fifty of them and we're in this.

Thursday

Don't know what anbody is complaining about. Couldn't even get us out after a whole day! Still 2 left. Incredible resilience!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Buttler to SIX Smith in his cuntsucking face, even though Smith is the other side of 2 walls at the time

Smith has to recall Khawaja and Head to be his brain damage substitutes

Shoulders?-Stomach!

As per usual, one half decent top order partnership, collapse, then scrape to 300. And that's when things go well.

sevendaughters

just seen lanky Barbadian nurdler Kraigg Braithwaite getting into his car outside where I work.

poo

What is it with you and Kraigg Braithwaite. Why don't you just marry the cunt?

sevendaughters

the last time I saw a cricketer in that exact same spot (it's the hotel where away teams stay) it was Haseeb Hameed. Hope Kraigg doesn't meet the same fate.

Inspector Norse

Congrats to Joe Denly, who became a father last night (Stevetta, his daughter is called. Stevetta?!?).

Now will he take paternity leave allowing England to field a substitute batsman in the second inning?

king_tubby

No need for paternity leave, he's not allowed near kids.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Inspector Norse on September 13, 2019, 10:55:05 AM
Congrats to Joe Denly, who became a father last night (Stevetta, his daughter is called. Stevetta?!?).

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Cuellar

sevendaughters

Quote from: Cuellar on September 13, 2019, 11:03:09 AM
Stevetta! For real?

yeah that is really the name that he called his baby girl, I didn't realise the illness went into the brain

Cuellar

He shouldn't be allowed in the team for that, if nothing else.

Cuellar

Leach desperate for the strike here, the balls on this guy

poo

Jos is still a nailed-on selection for me. I love him. We just need a top order that can give him the stage to go properly apeshit in tests.

Cuellar

poo

poo

Cuellar

How have I only just noticed that Broad bats left-handed and bowls right-handed?!

poo

king_tubby

Why aren't these people in prison, where they belong?

Cuellar

Inspector Norse

Mitchell Marsh

Five wickets

Five wickets for Mitchell Marsh

The England cricket team

Five wickets for Mitchell Marsh