Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:11:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

Burns should have been out but they failed to review. More evidence that the Antipodeans cannot understand reality.

Thursday

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 20, 2019, 10:21:53 PM
Ali, Roy and Bairstow fucking hell that was suicidal

Hoping Sibley gets 5 runs off 200 balls. Redefine mind numbing wank. Kill the entire game singlehandedly. Drive teenagers to footy and drugs. But be Not the fuck Out

2 runs per over at the moment. Bit much that. Time to play with a bit more caution.

Thursday

king_tubby

Movember mate. Why do you hate charity? Sicko.

Lovely sound to wake up to, lovely sound to fall asleep to.

Inspector Norse

Decent score to wake up to, that. Another failure for Root, though. I want him to do well but there's a distinct "told you so" feeling there.

Meanwhile just across the water, Australia are cheating again.

Root should go back to schoolboy cricket and the Smiths Crisps Cup.

Thursday

Oh well that'll do. Root needs time to remember how to bat at no.4 I'll allow this one.

poo

sevendaughters

sevendaughters

watched the highlights. doesn't seem like anyone really threw their wicket away. Root got bogged down by a good spell, Sibley maybe was a bit quick to accelerate against de Grandhomme. they've clearly been told to value their wicket and it shows. they can switch on. it makes the last few years of Bayliss really frustrating. they could have stuck around but instead...chose not to?

Thursday

Best not to get too excited after one day on a flat wicket, but it is promising, and does make it all the more bizarre if it was all just choice.

iamcoop

Good to hear Steve Finn continuing the TMS tradition of being a young ex-international player staking a claim of being the most boring communicator alive.

Thursday

Mr Eggs

Quote from: iamcoop on November 21, 2019, 08:25:54 PM
Good to hear Steve Finn continuing the TMS tradition of being a young ex-international player staking a claim of being the most boring communicator alive.

I've heard worse. And think about the anecdotes about sponsored tiny cars he's got lined up.

Mr Eggs

Greta Thunberg is shitting herself if she's listening to TMS.

Thursday

Yes good call, Stokesy, he even stops other batsmen from getting out.

Mr Eggs

Salt slag heap bantz is poking my boner right oot the tweeds

sevendaughters

they're really making a lot of audio hay out of Mt Manganui having nice bits and industrial bits

Keep thinking of Dave Warner's face, Stokesy.

sevendaughters

good catch. these NZ bowlers are like T2000, just gonna keep coming, they won't let you cut loose.

Mr Eggs

400 still on.

Ramprakash can fuck off TMS right now.

Mr Eggs

Thursday

sevendaughters