Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:00:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamcoop

Cuellar

I don't know why he's persisting with this 'letting it rain for hours' strategy, it makes no sense. Just get Woakes on instead.

sevendaughters

Cuellar

Ooof bloody hell. Is it just that no one actually cares about test cricket? Everyone's gone to shit.

Hope all the India guys die of grief.

Looking forward to more Jof after the rain. Keep bowling til we kill him, great plan, return to peak bleak.

Best ever summer of criggers on CaB.

sevendaughters

Cuellar

Root is merciless.

Flogging Archer like a cart horse.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 22, 2019, 03:42:09 PM
Hope all the India guys die of grief.

Looking forward to more Jof after the rain. Keep bowling til we kill him, great plan, return to peak bleak.

Best ever summer of criggers on CaB.

3-0 Aussies

Inspector Norse

Warner's innings here is reminding me of that one of Kohli's last year where he was dropped in the slips 83 times before getting to double figures then went on to score more runs than a little old lady could count in bus fare pennies.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

That's top order batting in England tbh. See off the new ball, flick a few lucky edges for 4, put away the odd bad ball, get the bits of luck you need, then cash in. This year there have been some awesome innings turned around from 3 off 30 balls to 35 off 60, then suddenly they have 75 off a 100 and it's like aahh shit, let them off the hook.

Pressure is massively on England now for the rest of the test. Woakes has bowled 1 over, One!

Cuellar

why he got 5 slips for Archer but not for Woaksey?

79-2 in these conditions is a bit disappointing.

I know Warner's played and missed about 3,000 times.

Inspector Norse

iamcoop

We're the only team that could win the toss, bowl first in these conditions and still absolutely fuck it. Has Root got dementia or something?

Cuellar

Cuellar

Cuellar

poo

Cuellar

Inspector Norse

Absolutely shit since the afternoon. Brainless and directionless, both complacent and panicked.

Hard not to think that a sharper and stronger captain would be doing a much better job of keeping the pressure on.

Inspector Norse

Many pundits seem to agree that England should have batted first. Looking forward to seeing Garry the Git skittle us for minus 71 in the fourth innings.

Mr Eggs

Mr Eggs

Jofra needs to crank it up & give 'em a little brain music.

Inspector Norse

Mr Eggs

poo

Fuck off TMS squares - boo the cunt all the way to his grave.