Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:57:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tubby

England playing shite on instruction from Her Majesty to draw attention away from Randy Andy.

Cuellar

This amazing. Brilliant, epic, complete dog baff.

sevendaughters

if it wasn't for the fact that we're sort of in the game still I'd say this is the lowest I've ever seen us.

Cuellar

sevendaughters

Cuellar

A new form of cricket, 'total cricket', where you play like total CACK

Thursday

Cuellar

jobotic

sevendaughters

Laker, Lock, Underwood
I summon thee
Trueman, Statham, Bedser
I summon thee
Barnes, Mynn, Willis
I summon thee
Min Patel
please go away

Norton Canes

Quote from: finnquark on August 23, 2019, 12:53:19 PM
play the kids at OT

Yeah, they should play the under 15's.

OH HANG ON THE ENGLAND TEAM ARE ALREADY ALL UNDER 15's

sevendaughters

Cuellar

Top score of 12

No batsman beat 'Extras' in Australia's innings.

king_tubby

Right then lads, big task out there this afternoon, still in the game, just go out and BREAK THEM.

druss

This is how you surrender the ashes in a home series for the first time in 18 years.

When it's this bad in Australia it's easy to forget about but this is Like rubbing stinking dog shit all over your face and not showering for days. Lovely stuff.

BlodwynPig

Hello Bosto down there! I'm on the top ledge now

ps. Archer 10-1, Aussies out for 23

England win by 7 wickets

Cuellar

Root: "Right Archer, here's the ball"
Archer: "...Nah you're alright, I'll just go down to third man"
Root: "No, come on, have a bowl"
Archer: "I'm fine actually, I'll just stand around. Ooooh, actually, my ankle's just gone, ooh that smarts, I'd best sit this one out [googles how to renounce UK citizenship from dressing room]"

Cuellar

Jofra Archer from one end, Jobry Carcher from the other

sevendaughters

hunch that Broad's public schoolboy trollface only works when ENG are winning

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 23, 2019, 02:17:39 PM
Hello Bosto down there! I'm on the top ledge now

Don't worry, mate.

I'll catch you.

Like always.

Start banging a few MAOIs in time for the dark nights.

Cuellar

Bowl them out for 67 and we'd need 180.... easy

sevendaughters

Wilson review on an OUT, not even celebrating he's that suspect

sevendaughters

WARNER CONTRACTS GENITAL HERPES ON THE WAY OFF THE FIELD

Inspector Norse

That's the fourth time since the last Ashes we've been bowled out for under 100.

Third time this year.

Third time in as many series.

Third time in the last seven fucking matches.

Does anyone think that is in any way acceptable?

Enough of this "give them the series" shite, it's been going on far too long now. Bayliss and his cohorts have totally fucked England's batting. Get rid of them NOW. Sack Root as captain. Drop Roy and Denly and anyone else not good enough.

Eight or nine years ago we had a batting lineup of Cook, Strauss, Trott, Pietersen, Bell, Collingwood and Prior. Balance between aggression and defence, left and right, technique and graft. Every one of them finished their test careers averaging comfortably over 40, in some cases over 45.
Now we have Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, Tich, Ringo and Bilbo. Who average NATHAN LYON'S GRINNING FACE between them.

sevendaughters

Mate.

Careful now.

World Cup though.

Mate.

Inspector Norse

Not really worth it though. Warner getting out for a duck to toy with us. Smith taking a fortnight off just preparing to score 1000* in the next game. Lyon existing.

Cuellar

Seems like Harris is 'leaving' a lot of balls outside off...is that allowed?

iamcoop

WC is worth way in more than an Ashes we obviously don't give a shit about because we put the fucking whole world back about a century. Cunts living out of dogshit and hay huts eating dogshit and breathing dogshit on each other all day every day. Kohli revealed as a total pussy. Aussies ground into the dirt like we were playing a completely different form of the game. Kiwis already third world as fuck and sent packing to the fourth world Dark Ages shit. SA barely existed afterwards. Only PAK came out of it with any dignity for scraping a win when we couldn't be arsed. We cunted the world like the good old days of the Empire simple as. It's written in stone and we were there for it.

Manager doesn't give a shit about Tests. Root is a spineless little cunt who nobody respects. Selectors are just some old failure player pooves. The Aussies aren't even any good, we just don't have any respect for Test cricket.