Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:11:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Nicely set up for a power-raping from the baldest man alive in the 4th inns.

Cuellar

Always knew England were brilliant, never in doubt

Mr Eggs

Cuellar

Inspector Norse

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Once Head and Labuschagne settle into the squad you're looking at one mother fucker of a middle order. Head is still a bit green for these conditions but looks really well organised in general, while Labuschagne looks rock solid and nearly unflappable, already been ripping the County Championship a new arsehole all summer.

druss

Not sure they've shown enough replays of that wicket yet.

Inspector Norse

Yeah Labuschagne looks like a real player. Khawaja is the only one without a score yet, will he make way for Smith? Or will Paine fall on his sword and let Wade keep?

finnquark

Vaughan displaying exactly the shitmunching views on data privacy you'd expect.

sevendaughters

went for a drink with a couple of guys from work and missed all of England's herpes moment and arrived for the joy.

also get whomped Labuschagne.

druss

Pity it wasn't a 96mph Archer dick hit.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Mr Eggs

Quote from: finnquark on August 22, 2019, 06:14:40 PM

The Muttley on helium laugh and the pure bollocks about WHY NOT GET GOUGHY IN to run a 100 franchise has made it a very special day of ramping up Vaughan hate for me, Clivey.

sevendaughters

Stokes seems to have exchanged nearly all of his bowling for his newly acquired Gary Kirsten crease control.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Have to say the captaincy from Root today has been as asinine as his media comments. No idea what to do after he has flogged his front 2 bowlers to death.

Woakes and Stokes in tandem with the old ball is asking for trouble. You want Stokes with Archer or a spinner, Woakes opening the bowling and then backing up short bursts of Cross seam later on. Give me a fucking go at this.

Thursday

Quote from: finnquark on August 22, 2019, 06:14:40 PM

I was so annoyed Isa had to explain the whole concept, like she was the weird one.

Quote from: druss on August 22, 2019, 06:17:29 PM
Pity it wasn't a 96mph Archer dick hit.

He'd have blown the whole lot right off. Bairstow's reactions far too slow to reach out and grab a bollock as it flies past him and into the boundary rope.

Mr Eggs

we need RIB MUSIC. Cave in some cunt's chest. Try and sniff whne your fuckin lung is peeping out your chest you bogan peads

Mr Eggs

sevendaughters

fuckin hell this kid is goooooooooooooood

Mr Eggs

Half a days play an they on their arse. As England would have been.

You might as well decide the ashes by having Leach v Lyon wanking each other off.

king_tubby

Sun's coming out, cunts can play til half eight then go down the Oak for some fucking lagers.

sevendaughters

Archer gonna make ye choppes
World Cup, Ashes, SPOTY. Arm falls off through overuse in 2020. Team goes fully necrotic.

Mr Eggs

Cuellar

Get a premium lager for Archer pronto, lad deserves it

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fuck greybeard the "universe boss", here are another five graves up for EXISTENCE BASTARD in only the first innings of his 2nd test.

king_tubby

Peroni for the Widowmaker please, none of that Fosters shite.