Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:35:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019 part II: arise King Jofra

Started by sevendaughters, August 22, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tubby

king_tubby

WHERE IS YOUR JESUS NOW SO-CALLED MARNUS?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm listening on radio but I'm trying to work out from the fuckawful commentary what is happening.

Ah, I worked it out when they shut the fuck up and let the umpire roll through the review. They literally didn't even commentate that it was a potential LBW given out.

Cuellar

Hahaha stokes is getting the peronis in for that!!! Lad

Mr Eggs

king_tubby

Cuellar

Get Archer on to bounce one off Lyon's baldy pate

king_tubby

Shoulders?-Stomach!

YESSSS

EXISTENCE BASTARD with 6 graves for 44

Cuellar

Mr Eggs

Much better batting conditions forecast tomorrow.

England all out for 112.

Thursday

I'm sure we'll fuck up with our batting tomorrow, but at least we've avoided the follow-on.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Haha, sounds like a giggling fucking 8 year old kid on the radio.

After having just BRAINED AUSTRALIA INTO THE GRAVE

Thursday

Australia's 3rd best batsman was Extras (13) That's England tier-aids.

Mr Eggs

Has Agnew gone for a wank? Cricket correspondent cunt.

king_tubby

Jofra's gone straight out to do the Otley Run and he's in The Hyde Park already.

BlodwynPig

sevendaughters

this is such a new thing for me, my favourite players are usually doughty nurdlers and carthorse yeomen, Archer is like a Ferrari with a tank cannon attached.

king_tubby

Fuck me, he's now in the Dry Dock and has burnt it to the ground for being 'shit'.

Anderson going into a coma was the best thing to happen to this team. Drawing lots to pull the plug out.

sevendaughters

Quote from: dontrunyoullfall on August 22, 2019, 07:57:29 PM
Anderson going into a coma was the best thing to happen to this team. Drawing lots to pull the plug out.

he'll be back at Old Trafford, I'll be writing erotic fanfic about his new ball partnership with Archer.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Thursday

Quote from: sevendaughters on August 22, 2019, 08:06:53 PM
he'll be back at Old Trafford, I'll be writing erotic fanfic about his new ball partnership with Archer.

Imagine surviving a session against Archer and Anderson, but then you've got to deal with Broad's stupid cunt face looking at you.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Jof suits baby faced assassin but as he gets older he needs to start pivoting to compensate for falling speeds with raw mule attitude.

He should start growing a dirty, shitty, festering handlebar moustache and look and smell like he has been dragged out of a fucking Albanian brothel latrine at 4am. Every time he passes the umpire the non striker should be hit with a ripcurl of it on the wind, gag and quiver. Gag and quiver.

iamcoop

Word from the Oak is Jofra's 6 Peronis deep and daggering a stunner in the unnerving big yet badly kempt beer garden.

imitationleather

Quote from: iamcoop on August 22, 2019, 08:38:26 PM
Word from the Oak is Jofra's 6 Peronis deep and daggering a stunner in the unnerving big yet badly kempt beer garden.

They've all got big yet badly kempt beer gardens by the time I've finished with them.

You heard it here first. Jofra changed my life.