Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:41:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Big tub of mayo with the lads

Started by touchingcloth, August 23, 2019, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Go out Friday. Beers. Babes. Bants. Afterwards? Kebab, chips, onion rings. Anything else? Yes, boss. Great big tub of mayo with the lads.

Oh, christ! Oh, jesus fucking christ! Phil is going into anaphylactic shock. Nobody fucking told me he had a mayo allergy! We are fucked, should we call an ambulance? Don't just stand there gawping, Ricky.

touchingcloth

No, just stand there, Ricky, gawping, and dip into this big tub of mayo with the lads.

Ricky? RICKY??! Fucking hell he's foaming at the mouth. There's something wrong with that mayo, lads!!!!

Replies From View

Mate you can't eat all of that mayo.  I've seen it curdled down the old JJB Sports turning people sick.  It can't be done.

Okay so cheers x

touchingcloth

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on August 23, 2019, 12:43:31 AM
Ricky? RICKY??! Fucking hell he's foaming at the mouth. There's something wrong with that mayo, lads!!!!

The foam's cos he had one of them what you call it pussy beer drinks. The mayo is fine, shush your trap pal and come tuck into the big tub of mayo with the lads.

pancreas

IS IT

IS IT

IS IT

PEANUT MAYO?

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on August 23, 2019, 01:25:43 AM
IS IT

IS IT

IS IT

PEANUT MAYO?

I dunno. Is it a big tub of peanut mayo? Is it for the lads?

Chollis

Chollis

MAAAAAYO

SIMON MAAAAYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO

touchingcloth

Joo wan all salad sauce on that boss? Joo wan big tub of mayo with the lads with that boss?

Great stuff. Reminds me of my college days when me and the lads would all bunk off early, get some beers in and waste away hours playing FIFA 98 on the N64 with a big tub of mayo.

TOP TIP: The rarely-utilised left prong of an N64 controller makes a great "dip stick" so you can keep on gaming non-stop, and get the mayo you need to keep performing at the highest level.

hamfist

Glebe

Legend Gary "mellowing with age."