Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:04:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Most hated sports player

Started by The Boston Crab, August 23, 2019, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Serena Williams

Virat Kohli

(Spotting a pattern?)

Roger Federer

(Aaahhh! Gotcha!)

Davey Warner

That Chinese swimmer cheat

wosl

Neymar

Douglas Jardine

O.J. Simpson

Famous Mortimer

Ryan Braun (tested positive for steroids, blamed the guy who transported his sample, got him fired, then six months later tested positive again)

Nobody Soup

Anyone that's a plummy english toff.

So the entire english cricket and rugby team, most of the athletics team, and especially that cunt with the yachts.

Though surprisingly, not Tim Henman, he's ok.

Inspector Norse

rue the polywhirl

Any prize winner of Fortnite, if that counts as a sport.

Cuellar

sevendaughters

Ali Carter. Second chance at life, wastes on being Brexit wasteman.

Cuellar

bgmnts

Lance Armstrong.

That guy involved in killing dogs for sport.

Some great suggestions here, totally forgot about Neymar 'Jr.'

Luis Suarez.

Sergio Ramos.

'Pepe.'

wosl

Harald Schumacher

Tonya Harding

Thursday

Maybe a little obvious, but Cristiano "Rapist" Ronaldo

chveik

poo

Thursday

I hate all the top ranked tennis players, because it's been the same boring cunts at the top for 20 years now. Fuck off. At least in team sports you get some changes in personnel.

Camp Tramp

Neymar might be the most hated current sportsman. All the Brazilians I know spit as soon as his name is mentioned.

EOLAN

chveik

Gurke and Hare

Denis Wise. Snide little cunt.

Thursday

pigamus

I went through a strange phase of semi-watching golf about ten years ago, and I developed a profound dislike of Ian Poulter. Was indifferent to the rest of them.

Mike Trout, there's a sad possibility that he is the best baseball player of all time and the best sports athlete on the planet right now and he is just a boring thick-necked chump who nobody remembers or cares about. A WASTE!

I bet many on CaB have never even heard of him, he's that much of an anonymous lump.

Moribunderast

I'm Australian and was a huge cricket fan until Michael Clarke and Shane Watson became prominent members of the team. Shane Watson, in particular, irritated me.

Any sportsman(OR WOMAN) who's committed any sort of serious assault and continued playing with barely any (or no) punishment.

Kyrgios.

Randy Orton.

Gary Ablett Snr. - played Australian Rules football. Probably the best player ever and played for the team I support but also had a hand in a young girl dying AND is super-religious, meaning despite having a hand in a young girl dying and numerous other indiscretions he still feels morally upright enough to condemn others based on his religious views.

But Shane Watson really boiled my piss.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

samadriel

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Formula 1: Michael Schumacher
Football: Ronalado, Van Nistelrooy, Alves, Crna, Suarez, Neymar, honestly you could list hundreds
Cricket: Warner, McGrath, Jadeja
Tennis: Nadal, Ferrer, Sharapova
Cycling: Lock them up