Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:47:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Most hated sports player

Started by The Boston Crab, August 23, 2019, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerButchi

Any Chester player not called Gary Bennett.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 26, 2019, 12:26:10 AM

Thst really is loathsome, having Magician147 as his Twitter handle.

kalowski

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on October 12, 2019, 11:23:15 PM
Ian Botham.
And if there's one other person who's influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it's Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say "that's what I think of your selection policy, yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I'm walking to John O'Groats for some spastics."

Head Gardener

Thierry Henry for THIS never forget!

DrGreggles

Quote from: Head Gardener on October 13, 2019, 04:22:33 PM

I thought that would link to that "Va-va-voom!" advert.

Blue Jam

Quote from: NJ Uncut on October 13, 2019, 08:00:30 AM
Thst really is loathsome, having Magician147 as his Twitter handle.

I'm convinced "Smurph" made up the nickname "The Magician" himself, and the same goes for Ali "The Captain" Carter.

...which reminds me: I forgot to nominate Ali "UKIP" Carter. He's George Oscar Bluth II minus the charm.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ali 'The Crohn's' Carter sounds mean and uncaring by comparison.

Ali 'The Crohn's Captain' is a sensible compromise.

I suppose, in fairness, Botham and Flintoff (and Warne) strike me as boys who never grew up rather than nasty sociopaths like Joey Barton. The racist pricks who played for Liverpool in the 70s, like Tommy Smith, are also lower pondlife than Botham and Flintoff.

Mike Gatting and Graham Gooch, who captained "rebel" teams to South Africa, sucking apartheid's cock. Boycott for walking out on an England tour then joining the rebel side, and for being a domestic abuser. Chris Broad, petulant smasher of stumps after any borderline LBW. Andrew Caddick, who genuinely thinks England had a good team in the 1990s because he was in it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteChris Broad, petulant smasher of stumps after any borderline LBW. Andrew Caddick, who genuinely thinks England had a good team in the 1990s because he was in it.

Probs not in the same league there

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Head Gardener on October 13, 2019, 04:22:33 PM

Although a French supporter, I hated this - it ushered in an era of rot for the French and summed up their cocksure attitude of the time.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The 'layoff penalty' they botched with Pires summed up their absolute arrogance. The handball thing was an everyday piece of shit house cheating.

hummingofevil

Quote from: PowerButchi on October 13, 2019, 01:54:41 AM
Any Chester player not called Gary Bennett.

Gary Bennett (and Dixie McNeil) made me  a video wishing me a happy 40th. Couldn't bring myself to tell my Dad who organised it that I was always a Karl Connolly man.

Oh fuck it... whilst I am here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in5bkAJiaAg

5:40 in for the real good stuff.