Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:19:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Farting like a god damn baboon here

Started by Rizla, August 24, 2019, 09:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizla

Big, lusty voluminous rippers coming from deep within the old guts, rattling my arsewalls in a manner not unpleasant. Coming on like an august thunderstorm. They call me Mr Shoutybum.  It's OK. It's good. Mostly been eating meat and drinking lagers these past few days so can't say it's entirely unexpected. Anyone else farting like a gad damn baboon here?

popcorn

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

Most offensive thread in a long while.

pancreas

Mods, could this please be transferred to GB?

Sebastian Cobb

You'll end up with a big red arse if you keep it up.

TrenterPercenter

It is a little known fact that baboons, in order to sustain their mating arses, forgoed their farting glands and therefore can never fart.

This renders your claim highly suspect.

the midnight watch baboon

Fuck is this broken little handjob of a dude?

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 24, 2019, 09:47:28 PM
You'll end up with a big red arse if you keep it up.

They used to say this about the game of bouncing a balloon in the air and not letting it drop on the ground.

It was the treat of the night to win that game and end up with a big red arse, I tell you.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Replies From View on August 25, 2019, 10:11:16 AM
They used to say this about the game of bouncing a baboon in the air and not letting it drop on the ground.

It was the treat of the night to win that game and end up with a big red arse, I tell you.
FTF you

zomgmouse