Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,352
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:15:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Steve Davis

Started by Beagle 2, August 25, 2019, 11:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenman

That second track is incredible, now to wait on Eric Bisto's posthumously discovered cubist sculpture phase.

WONNN HUNNNDREDDD AND EIIIIIGGGHHHTYYYYY!!!!!!!

Full set here - https://youtu.be/IM_zvF87bO8

Pingers

I've just given the new Utopia Strong album a first listen and I am very pleased with it indeed.

Neville Chamberlain

It's ruddy flipping brilliant and make no mistake.

justin_bennett

Got the orange vinyl yesterday and it's been on heavy rotation ever since. Contender for album of the year I reckon.

Dropshadow

I absolutely loath snooker, and Steve Davis, but I learned recently that he's well into the band Magma which has somewhat soothed the loathing. A bit.

imitationleather

Quote from: Dropshadow on September 15, 2019, 12:24:48 AM
I absolutely loath snooker, and Steve Davis, but I learned recently that he's well into the band Magma which has somewhat soothed the loathing. A bit.

Cool.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Dropshadow on September 15, 2019, 12:24:48 AM

How is it possible for anyone to actually loathe Steve Davis? He's quite possibly the most inoffensive, unassuming man to have ever walked the Earth. It's like loathing twigs.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on September 15, 2019, 01:19:43 AM
How is it possible for anyone to actually loathe Steve Davis? He's quite possibly the most inoffensive, unassuming man to have ever walked the Earth. It's like loathing twigs.

Maybe it's Alex Higgins' ghost.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

The drunkest ghost of all.

Sebastian Cobb

The People's Drunk Ghost.

Until Shane McGowan pegs it.

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on September 15, 2019, 01:19:43 AM

It was easy, after watching him smirk his way to victory over far more mercurial and charismatic players year after year in the 80s.

Jockice

Quote from: OnlyRegisteredSoICanRead on September 15, 2019, 09:51:33 AM
It was easy, after watching him smirk his way to victory over far more mercurial and charismatic players year after year in the 80s.

Oh God, don't bring up smirking again.

Pauline Walnuts

I changed my mind on Stevie, the way he didn't give up on the snooker, his personality as a presenter/pundit, and not least this record.

Great bloke.