Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:46:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

13 Reasons Why Series 3

Started by EOLAN, August 26, 2019, 01:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOLAN

So it's back on Netflix for a new fun season. What will those crazy school kids get up to this year. Along with the 35 year old grease monkey who still hasn"t graduated.
Remember a great takedown of the first series on another thread before. Three episodes in so far.
Fun watch with it silly plot device. Now has a new student narrating the series. A newby to school with a nice southern English plum accent so everything she says must be taken with authority and sureness.
Anyway has another big incident thaf they try to figure out with her doing amateur investigations with Clay. In a shock twist I see her being the perpetrator.

bgmnts

Suicide is so glamorous and makes for great tele!

Don't try it at home though, stupid teenagers.

EOLAN

Quote from: bgmnts on August 26, 2019, 02:00:38 AM
Suicide is so glamorous and makes for great tele!

Don't try it at home though, stupid teenagers.

Yep and the moral this year seems to be that students try to be amateur detectives and just up front accuse half the school of crimes on every whim.whilst hiding the most pertinent information from the cops. Having a cool southern English means everything you say has extra profundity.