Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,462
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:13:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

LEGEND GARY PART TWO

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 28, 2019, 08:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary has had a skinful, he has been injecting beer into his skin with a syringe for 'that classic crisp hoppy finish'

Glebe

Gary squeezes Daz into the kitchen bin and rolls him along a bus lane.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://twitter.com/DreadnoughtPub/status/1407342757102895115?s=19

Daz daz, look. They gone put our message up on the front of the pub!

Haha! Losers!

Fambo Number Mive

Gary claims GB News is "too woke" and sets up his own rival "news station", Gary Broadcasting News. It's basically him and his entourage making videos with Daz filming. After three videos his channel is banned for multiple violations of Youtube's terms of service, which Gary claims shows how "woke" Youtube is.

Glebe

Gary decides Gregg's pasties are "gayz onley," and absolutely decks Daz when he discovers him munching one.

Chollis

Daz is awoken in the dead of night by the sound of loud sobbing coming from downstairs. He gets up and finds Gary at the bottom of the stairs, head in hands, tears streaming down his face.

"Ledge, what's wrong mate?"
"It's.....it's them moslims Daz... they keep comin' over here! And them polish and bulgerians as well!"
"Right, well I'm going back to bed."

Fambo Number Mive

Gary has an erotic dream about Del Boy.

Pink Gregory

Glebe

Fambo Number Mive

Gary writes to his local school offering to help with One Britain One Nation Day "including choreography and set design"

Glebe

Gary describes Daz as "weirdly prescient."

Fambo Number Mive

"Daz, can I shock you? I like Mumford and Sons"

Glebe

Gary tosses a McFlurry at Daz, "for bit laugh an' that, like."

Glebe

Gary tells Daz that he "really ties the room together."

Glebe

Gary perceives ethereal beings at the edges of reality.

shagatha crustie

Gary humps Prof Chris Whitty's leg.

Glebe

Gary recreates the more violent scenes from Scarface (1983) with Daz as the victim.

Fambo Number Mive

Gary describes his sit on lawnmower as "the Batmobile of mowers"

Glebe

"YES! Take that,  Fritz! Football's coming home!"

"Could you keep it down Gary?" grumbles Daz, poking his head in the living room door. He is grasping The Complete Molière in his hands.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

On the one hand cultural Marxism, on the other: it's coming home. Quite the conundrum really, Darren? Darren?!

Darren is unconscious.

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary reports Daz to the police for "expressing insufficient support for the England team during the day of a football match". Daz gets a £100 fine and a telling off.

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary's latest online offering has been noticed by Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1411440863381762048/photo/1

Although Ledge is not being honest with that last paragraph, as he goes abroad twice a year with the lads for some booze, babes and banter. Loves waving a little Union Jack at the locals on the bus from the airport to the accomodation.

Glebe

That's extra-strength Ledge Deso.

wosl

He's been hacked. The tip-off is the misspell in "We are the protaginists", part of a designation Legend Gary would never select in a million years over 'THE MAIN EVENT'.

Fambo Number Mive

Gary buys a load of face masks so he can burn them in the back garden.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

"I have never gone abroad and never will" is some epic Gary-aping. Probably posted from Benidorm.

Fambo Number Mive

Gary adds another St George's Cross to the flagpole.

Fambo Number Mive

Gary climbs onto a traffic light and sprays the people below with beer.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary thinks trans ones shouldn't have access to either the men's or women's toilets. Go outside and do it.

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary and the crew have been a lot less critical of "woke footballers" these past couple of weeks. Croatian Mendez even calls them heroes.