Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:44:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

LEGEND GARY PART TWO

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 28, 2019, 08:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Gary attempts to paint the St. George on the glass front of his local Aldi. A security guard stops him before he's even painted a lower corner white.

"Listen mate, you of all people ain't got no right to stop me doing this! Go back where y'came from Jameel or whotevah y'name is!"

petril

Legend Gary reads the new Legend Gary strip in Viz, about a Legend Gary type, and entirely consisting of events that actually involved Legend Gary.

Legend Gary knows the strip is about all these other people you get, not him

Glebe

"Happy Halloween, Daz!"

"ARGGGHH!!! OH FUCK OH FUCK!"

"Relax Daz, your dog's not really dead it's just a prank! Ketchup, mate! Whoops this hasn't gone to plan."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

After accepting an invitation to supersize his meal Gary points out that 'You didn't say anything about needing to pay for this upgrade'. After the complaint escalates he is thrown out and blacklisted.

'The PC brigade even taken over McD' s' he tweets

Glebe

"ENGLAND FOREVER! ENGLAND FOREVER! ENGLAND FOREVER!"

"Excuse me young man, you've bought your kebab, now will you please leave the takeaway before we call the cops."

wosl

Legend Gary finds out if fish enjoy swimming in Tennent's Super.

Glebe

Quote from: wosl on November 01, 2020, 03:09:28 AMLegend Gary finds out if fish enjoy swimming in Tennent's Super.

One of them does and he calls him Gary the Fish and puts him in his 'Stella Aquarium'. "You've moved up in the world, mate!"

wosl

Legend Gary is about to christen his showpiece The Ledgequarium, but he falls asleep instead

Glebe

Gary sets his boombox up in the local precinct and performs what he calls "The Superspreader Rap".

Glebe

GARY'S FAVOURTIES.

Favourite food: Wagon Wheels.

Favourite drink: Stella (obviously).

Favourite film: The Lincoln Lawyer.

Favourite band: Oasis.

Favourite person: Nigel Farage.

Fambo Number Mive

Favourite other Gary: Gary Barlow

Least favourite other Gary: Gary Lineaker

Favourite TV programme:Eastenders

Favourite historical figure: Winston Churchill

Favourite underpants: Green boxers with semen stain that won't wash out.

Favourite book: Gary Barlow's Autobiography

Favourite socks: the Brexit Party ones that he always wears when shagging, barely used.

Favourite forum: ARRSE forum

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary and mates have a roundup of their latest knowledge of T-Cells post-Covid infection.

Steak Terry gets a glass through his face after politely suggesting widespread cell-mediated immunity without an antibody response.

Glebe

Gary attempts to use the plastic can binder from a six pack of Stella as a face mask.

wosl

After making a rash bet, Legend Gary has to keep altering the Full Name entry on Gerd Müller's wiki to 'Gary Müller'.

Glebe

"Daz, do you like shitting?"

"No, Gary."

Gary starts crying.

Glebe

Gary skins Daz's face off and uses it as a hideous mask a la Leatherface.

"Alright Darren, how're you dong? Oh, you're supposed to be wearing a mask btw, mate."

"I am, Mr. Pate, it ain't Daz. Six pack of Stella, mate. Six pack of Stella."

wosl

As a tribute to John Sessions, Legend Gary feeds his cat Boost Bars all day.

dex

"Daz, mate?"

"Yes, Gary?"

"Have you ever made love, to a man?"

Daz doesn't know where to look or what to say to this one.

"Do you want to?"

Glebe

Quote from: dex on November 03, 2020, 08:21:35 PM"Daz, mate?"

"Yes, Gary?"

"Have you ever made love, to a man?"

Daz doesn't know where to look or what to say to this one.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes Gary, but not with you as you are spud ugly."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: wosl on November 02, 2020, 08:13:17 PM
After making a rash bet, Legend Gary has to keep altering the Full Name entry on Gerd Müller's wiki to 'Gary Müller'.

Laughed

Fambo Number Mive

Gary gets a Trump 2020 tattoo on his left arm. Shows it off to people in the pub and ends up getting punched by an angry American. Daz has to separate them.

Glebe

Gary tells a Big Issue seller to "get a job and a life, mate."

Glebe

Gary lights a big bonfire on the heath and sacrifices Daz on it. "Just like that Wicken Man film Daz, 'The bees, the bees!'"

jenna appleseed

Glebe

"Look Daz, everyone has a fetish. Mine is the most disturbing distortion of Sonic you can think of, deal with it."

Glebe

"It's a sad day for America, Daz. The greatest president ever is on the way out. Sad day."

wosl

As a gesture of sympathy, Legend Gary decides to drink Stella out of a black Space Raiders mug for the remainder of the evening.

Glebe

Quote from: wosl on November 06, 2020, 07:11:53 PMAs a gesture of sympathy, Legend Gary decides to drink Stella out of a black Space Raiders mug for the remainder of the evening.

"It's the least I can do. The least I can do."

Fambo Number Mive

Gary draws a 4 on the "0" of his Trump 2020 flag and hangs it above his bed. He'll run again, he tells himself. He'll run again.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Steak Terry has his nickname changed to 'T Cell', ''until this all blows over''.