Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:04:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

political satire thread

Started by kittens, August 29, 2019, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

hi guys this is the thread for posting political satire we all know we are living in very political times so sometimes it is good to speak truth to power and make good jokes about it. i will go first

q:did you hear London zoo recently got a new funny monkey in it who is bad at politics and it's a buffoon?

a:boris"bojo" Johnson

q: America recently opened a new zoo. it's main exhibit? a brand new monkey that is so foolish and a bufoom

a: Donald trump

q: did you hear two countries got together to have a big meet up of their zoo animals and mainly the two silly monkeys they have that are such buffoons and foolish monkeys?

a Donald trump and botis bojo Johnson having a meeting about things. what a pair of bufoons!

rasta-spouse

Q: Hey, did you guys ever hear about this brexit thing? And how bad it is now?

A: It's gotten so bad now it's like a metaphor where an ill jaundiced paedophile is shitting in his own bed! That's how bad it is now! I mean

kittens

did you hear the zoo got escaped from the other day? by a couple of creatures i will go on to detail.one was a big stupid orang o tang and the other was a big dumb stupid monkey like a big fat orang o tang.

a: they were both donald trulps and boris bojo jonson.

kittens

an absolute bufoon he is, Boris johnson I'm talking about

bgmnts

Animal Fart: A small group of fat, flatulent pigs break wind on a flock of sick, dying sheep in perpetuity.

earl_sleek

Q: Who is a dirty, dirty slag?

A: Boris Johnson (Prime Minister)'s mum.

kittens

a) why did boris bojo Johnson go to the mall?

a) to buy some sneakers. he fell on his ass as well! what a bufon!

Q: Why did the leader of the Liberal Democrats receive a free newspaper?

A: Because Jo's win Sun (Jo Swinson)

touchingcloth

I did a good idea for a tweet based on political satire. It goes

QuoteHey at Brexit Party at Nigel Farage is that a # political manifesto I see you holding or is it shit?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Picture of a monkey with his head buried deep in some of it's own shit

Caption: "This is still better than (Jeremy Corbyn's chances of winning / Boris Johnson's Brexit plan / Donald Trump's hair / Donand Trymps big fat fujking body / THE DAILY MAIL / Theresa May/ Crossrail / the FAR LEFT / being a jew with the jereby CARBIN / GEORGE BUSH JOHN MAJORS DONALD REAGAN / MY OWN SHITTY ARSE AND ALL IT'S PARASITES)

zomgmouse

Q: What do you call a group of poo

A: the current parliament

haha, gotem

BlodwynPig

Hey, you dont hear much about the antisemitism crisis in the labour party these days

Its because Corbyn renationalised those death trains

Replies From View

Q) Hey, so I gather Boris Johnson and Donald Trump are now leaders of their respective countries

A) I know; check out the same hair that they have!!!!!

Replies From View

Q) What do you call two men with the same hair

A) Donald Trump and Boris Johnson, I mean are we looking at the same picture, are we all getting this?  It's like the exact same hair!!!!!!

Replies From View

A) Like literally the same hair you guys!!!!!

I mean look at that photo of them next to each other, it's like what

Replies From View

A) We're all getting this yeah, I mean I can't possibly be the only one!!!!!!!

It is exactly the same hair on all levels

Replies From View

Captain Z

I tell you what, it's just like Orson Wells' "1984"!

kittens

boris bojo johnson and david trumps walks into a bar. bar mans like this how did this pair of absolute monkeys and such bufoons get out of my zoo and become elected president and prime minister respectively?! look at their hair, they look exactly like ridiculous escaped monkeys from my zoo that i also run. if i didn't know for certain that no monkeys at all have ever escaped from my zoo i would be calling up the workers at my zoo right now and having some very stern questions with them. I'd be like you know those two monkeys we have those two absolute bufoons that look exactly the same with their strange and hilarious hair and yes you remember there's the two of them and there's the one that we always say is orange for some reason and the other one looks exactly the same as him but we don't say he is orange but we call him britain version of that other one. yes those are the ones, well are they still in their cages as I'm sitting here behind the bar at my other business, the pub, and these two great big monkeys with hilarious hair have walked in and i know we have never had any animals escape but can you just check on those monkeys i mentioned earlier to be safe. that is what i would be saying if i did call up my zoo workers, but i know no monkeys have ever escaped from there but even so i can hardly believe my eyes as look what just walked into my pub - a couple of men, such buffoons and orango tangs that i can't help but worry about my zoos 100% safety and non-escape record.

Fambo Number Mive

Boris Johnson, he uses big words doesn't he. And he likes having sex. And he pretends to stumble over his words. Lol!

Ferris

Can't come up with any satire right now. Check back later. Working on something very special about how boris johnson looks a bit like trump, but can't reveal too much or the "satirical" surprise will be "ruined"!!

zomgmouse

Brexit?? If I wanted a bad thing that is bad then I would have looked in a waste and/or rubbish bin (because it is rubbish!!)

I bet that is where they get their big ideas, I reckon: the rubbish bin

Replies From View

it's like what

isn't it

like I can't be the only one seeing this

the exact same hair they have

the same hair to a tee or should I say toupée, ha

Replies From View

knock knock

who's there

erm....... hello I am the avon lady and your doorbell is broken

the avon lady who

THE AVON LADY I MEAN I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE GETTING THIS CAN I?  JUST CHECK OUT THE HAIR IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME HAIR HOW CAN SUCH IDENTICAL HAIR EVEN TRANSPIRE ON TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE

I MEAN LOL THE SAME EXACT HAIR

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 31, 2019, 12:57:05 PM
Can't come up with any satire right now. Check back later. Working on something very special about how boris johnson looks a bit like trump, but can't reveal too much or the "satirical" surprise will be "ruined"!!

Nearly finished this. You're gonna love it.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

NO DEAL BREXIT MAKES ME HORNY

Edit: soz, thought this was the 'political satyr' thread

Gregory Torso

Donald Trump looks like a pus-filled Bagpuss. Like a bag of pus-filled Bagpusse. When he wakes up Professor Yaffle loses his absolute tits. He goes mental, pecking around the bookcases which are in the ghetto, snaffling up the wiggling literate caterpillars. Professor Yaffle is a clockwork woodcock vehemently against abortion and knowing about climate change and when he is not head-boglin his way through the goblin warrens of the Poo-S-A, he sits on the pus-filled Trump puss and whispers "you are GOD, no matter what ANYONE else claims" into its saffron pink soft pus-filled ear that is wilting like a trembling orchid.

Woah, have you heard about all these BEE COLONIES disappearing? Yeah, the bees are disappearing faster than DONALD TRUMP'S approval ratings!

Gregory Torso

Donald Trump looks like a turgid foie gras moscovy gander that has been steadily filled with cloudy, unmixed morning piss throughout a very hot and humid summer cum-on-a-jaffacake tournament.

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 31, 2019, 07:52:45 PM
Nearly finished this. You're gonna love it.

Sorry folks, unforeseen setback with the writing. Don't think I will be able to finish this by today.