Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:37:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

political satire thread

Started by kittens, August 29, 2019, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petril

an older politician pronounces it as YERP instead of Europe. let's ignore the shitty policy he's been supporting and continuing to support. the silly man, he does say that one thing in a silly way!

Fambo Number Mive

Lol Jacob Rees Mogg and his long words.

Tweeting a Rees Mogg gif where he says longer and longer words .

What he actually does? Sorry, this is mainstream satire.

Replies From View

So guys have you noticed this one thing:  Boris Johnson and Donald Trump have like the same exact hair lol

I was gazing at a photo of them and was like this:  am I the only one seeing this or what

heh

Replies From View

Donald Trump?  (get ready for the punchline....)

Gonad Trump, more like!  Haha!

Cardenio I

What's brown and sticky?

Tony Bliar's chancellor eating a toffee apple!

Fambo Number Mive

A cartoonist emails the Daily Telegraph a cartoon of Parliament as a swamp monster with Boris Johnson battling them whilst holding a mop. The mop has Dominic Cummings face and says "Democracy". In the background Corbyn, Hammond, Rudd and Swinson are running at Johnson holding a net saying "Elitist Remainers". Swinson is holding a champagne glass because that is what elite people.drink. Corbyn is wearing a hat with a red star on it because that is what his ilk wear.

zomgmouse

Donald Trump?

More like Donald NOT VERY GOOD!!!!!

Boris Johnson?

More like HORRENDOUS JOHNSON!!!!!!!

Jacob Rees Mogg?

More like JACOB VERY BADD

Theresa May?

More like THERESA TERRIBLE PERSON

fucking got em all

Parliament Prorogued? What's that, eh, some sort of Shane McGowan and George Clinton supergroup, eh?

Replies From View

Boris Johnson is A BUFFOON in this here latest episode of Mr Bean featuring the face of Boris Johnson cut out and pasted over Rowan Atkinson's face lol:

Boris Johnson's face / Mr Bean's voice:  oooh I oh hmm I oh

[gets it wrong and something calamitous unfolds]

Haha!!

I say, I say, I say, what's a load of old rubbish?

BORIS JOHNSON

You know how Nazi war criminals often say they were just following orders? Perhaps they were following John Bercow because he says order a lot and also he's a sort of Nazi for conspiring against the British people who voted to leave the failing EU. Also, his middle name is Adolf Hitler.

Gregory Torso

NICE GULAG YOU GOT HERE, MR PRESIDENT MINISTER

Gregory Torso

NORIS McSQUIRTER JOHNSON PUT THIS IN YOUR BOOK OF RECORDS: I HAVE EATEN SIX BUTTERED PORK PIES BECAUSE I WANT TO DIE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE THANKS FOR FUCKING EVEYRHTHING UPKIP

BORIS JOHNSON BUT IT'S THE TRAILER FOR THE CATS MOVIE SOMEHOW, BLAH, BLAH, newsjacksubmissions@bbc.co.uk

NJ Uncut

Corbyn has his lad out as he shakes hands all smiling with pensioners on the seafront

So does Bercow but no cunt's surprised

touchingcloth

The MPs are taking a very long time over this debate, they're taking longer than you need to wait for the pharmacist to dispense your pills!

Speaking of pharmacists? Why are they so slow? They're probably trying the drugs themselves!

Lordofthefiles

A man who had his soul fucked out of him at public school decides, in a grand revenge plot, to do the same to the country of his birth.

willpurry

Political parties.

All full of cunts.

Ferris

Can everyone STOP doing satire until I've had a chance to post mine please? This is really unfair

NJ Uncut

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 14, 2019, 05:37:50 PM
Can everyone STOP doing satire until I've had a chance to post mine please? This is really unfair

I'm aghast anyone's even doing satire at all. For all we know, politics might happen again tomorrow. And then where will all these jokes be?

The sensible thing to do is wait for politics by any name or form to be done with, finito, and with the benefit of hindsight we can finally start crafting some delicious puns.

Doing it now before you have the full facts is bananas.

Fambo Number Mive

picture of superman fighting lex luthor but jo swinson's head is on superman and boris johnsons head is on lex luthor

took the satirist two hours and got five retweets.

Noonling

The above is copyrighted, do not distribute without paying me.

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 14, 2019, 05:37:50 PM

Fucks sake can everyone STOP.

I'm still writing mine and this is pretty fucking rude