Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:03:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Things to do & advice for Tangier in Morocco

Started by Dannyhood91, August 30, 2019, 06:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannyhood91

I'm going in November. What should I do? What shouldn't I do.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Careful

Tangier that

Tangier over there mate

That's my tip

bgmnts

Shout Allah is a cunt really loudly in the market.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: bgmnts on August 30, 2019, 06:23:51 PM
Shout Allah is a cunt really loudly in the market.

Oi! You. Enough of that. Bazaar. It's called a Bazaar.

chveik

try the burroughs/ginsberg lifestyle. take a shitload of acid and bum some prepubescent moroccan boys.

Cancel your order flights and spend your money on tinnies

I was there last month. Avoid taxi drivers and people trying to sell you tours.

To be honest, I found it disappointing, unless you like big Bazaars, carpet shops and narrow streets. The best feature is the sound of the call to prayer, which I found very moving.

Tarifa, on the Spanish side, might be better value. The food is amazing and you have a mixture of Spanish and Moorish influences. Tarifa also has a whale and dolphin tour which is stunning, as that channel is the only spot in the region where their food supply is perfect during season.

José

wear a white suit and a fedora and be a massive arsehole to any pulp adventure protagonists you encounter.

Glebe

Some years back I took a daytrip with my Dad and Stepmum from Spain (via Gibraltar) to Tangier. Didn't do much, rode and camel and saw a belly dancer, though. Just back from a week in Spain yesterday, as it happens!

touchingcloth

I took a trip to Tangiers with my dad - Kenneth - as well. I remember one day I went onto the Avenue d'Espagne and Mohammed Yellow-jersey was following. I let him in and he sat on my bed smiling. Kenneth came out of the bathroom. I went in for a shit. When I came back Kenneth was sitting in a dressing-gown. 'Do you want tea?' I said to Yellow-jersey. 'Yes, please,' he said. I made a pot. He had condensed milk in it and three spoonfuls of sugar. Kenneth and I talked. He had a piece of hash cake. I wasn't going to risk it fucking up the sex. I took a couple of valium though. I usually find a mild muscular relaxant helpful. I took the boy (who was about fifteen) into the room. We took off our clothes and lay together. I stroked him, kissed his nipples. When I'd got a  spanking good hard on, I turned the lad over and, using a little grease mixed with my spit, I put my prick up his arse. I found he wouldn't take the cock up the arse. He cried out as it went in. But he allowed me to have the prick between the buttocks which, as I fucked, he agitated in a most alarming way. At this point I, my hand well-greased, put my hand under him and took his medium-to-large tool in my hand. While I fucked him, I pressed his prick between my clenched fist and had a truly satisfactory orgasm.

We dozed for fifteen minutes or so and then he had a douche. We smiled a lot and I gave him six dirham and he asked for another, so I gave him seven. We displayed more affection and then he went and drenched himself with a cheap kind of eau-de-cologne .... I made apot of tea, had a largish slice of hashish cake and came into the living-room. 'Very good,' I said to Kenneth. 'Just my type.'

Gonk

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 08, 2019, 05:27:53 PM
I took a trip to Tangiers with my dad - Kenneth - as well. I remember one day I went onto the Avenue d'Espagne and Mohammed Yellow-jersey was following. I let him in and he sat on my bed smiling. Kenneth came out of the bathroom. I went in for a shit. When I came back Kenneth was sitting in a dressing-gown. 'Do you want tea?' I said to Yellow-jersey. 'Yes, please,' he said. I made a pot. He had condensed milk in it and three spoonfuls of sugar. Kenneth and I talked. He had a piece of hash cake. I wasn't going to risk it fucking up the sex. I took a couple of valium though. I usually find a mild muscular relaxant helpful. I took the boy (who was about fifteen) into the room. We took off our clothes and lay together. I stroked him, kissed his nipples. When I'd got a  spanking good hard on, I turned the lad over and, using a little grease mixed with my spit, I put my prick up his arse. I found he wouldn't take the cock up the arse. He cried out as it went in. But he allowed me to have the prick between the buttocks which, as I fucked, he agitated in a most alarming way. At this point I, my hand well-greased, put my hand under him and took his medium-to-large tool in my hand. While I fucked him, I pressed his prick between my clenched fist and had a truly satisfactory orgasm.

We dozed for fifteen minutes or so and then he had a douche. We smiled a lot and I gave him six dirham and he asked for another, so I gave him seven. We displayed more affection and then he went and drenched himself with a cheap kind of eau-de-cologne .... I made apot of tea, had a largish slice of hashish cake and came into the living-room. 'Very good,' I said to Kenneth. 'Just my type.'

Jim Davidson autobiography "a let down" say fans.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Gonk on September 10, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Jim Davidson autobiography "a let down" say fans.

It's Joe Orton's diary. The months June through August '67 are awash with stories of bumming brown boys behind bazaars in Tangier. It is hot.

Quote'You like to be fucked or fuck?' he said. 'I like to fuck, wherever possible,' I said. He leaned across and said in a confidential tone: 'I take it.' 'Do you?' I said. 'Yes,' he said, 'up to the last hair.' 'You speak very good English,' I said.