Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:13:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Puddle that resembles Rodney from Only Fools and Horses leaves fans stunned

Started by Phil_A, August 31, 2019, 06:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil_A

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/puddle-resembles-rodney-only-fools-19110693

QuoteOnly Fools and Horses fan James Pepperday had only downed a couple of pints when he saw something that was bonnet de douche.

The 36-year-old says he spotted Rodney Trotter in a puddle.

James said: "I was on my way back from the pub when I thought I saw what looked like a face. I looked at it and the more I did the more I saw Rodney Trotter.

"I just thought it was weird looking and I had to take a picture.

"When I got in I showed my wife Claudia and she said, 'What are you talking about? It's Bruce Forsyth'."

But James, ­remains convinced the image is that of plonker Rodney, played by Nicholas Lyndhurst.

STUNNED.

idunnosomename

it looks more like gary out of goodnight sweetheart to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferris

Move over Jesus, it is Lyndhurst's turn to appear to some wally in toast/puddle/carpet-stain form.

shiftwork2

A puddle of what, salt?

Freddie Mercury in a pork chop is worth the click.  He could almost be here.  'Where are we going today guys?  Oooooh, Rio De Janeiro!!  Eyyyyy OH'

Uncle TechTip

I think you're meant to stare at it, then look at a white wall, and an image of Del Boy will magically float in front of your eyes.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Blue Jam

Phil_A

Quote from: shiftwork2 on August 31, 2019, 09:40:07 PM
A puddle of what, salt?

Freddie Mercury in a pork chop is worth the click.  He could almost be here.  'Where are we going today guys?  Oooooh, Rio De Janeiro!!  Eyyyyy OH'

I like how the article tries to link the two events as if to imply a spate of celebrity food manifestations.

Edit: Wait a puddle isn't food. What am I on about?

kalowski

beanheadmcginty

Jake Thingray

Tony Tony Tony

Mr Saaawwwft!  Can't you tell me why the world in which you're living is so straaange?

Oh Mr Saaawwwft!  How come everything around you is so sawft and rearaaanged?

idunnosomename

well I suppose the turnip is funny and so was Marty Feldman.

Maybe they could cast it as a less uncanny valley Worzel Gummidge than Mackenzie Crook

Replies From View

QuoteJames said: "I was on my way back from the pub when I thought I saw what looked like a face. I looked at it and the more I did the more I saw Rodney Trotter.

"I just thought it was weird looking and I had to take a picture.

"Weird looking" = Nicholas Lyndhurst

Replies From View

Quote from: Captain Z on September 01, 2019, 09:27:00 PM
I'm not having that Elvis bacon one, must be photoshopped.

It looks like somebody has photoshopped Joseph Merrick into the toast picture.