Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:25:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How does buzby get his info

Started by popcorn, August 31, 2019, 11:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

chveik

touchingcloth

It's an aggregate account. You should have received a login and instructions when you joined the forum.

a duncandisorderly

Fishfinger

In a Highlander contest, he won the Prize. "I know everything. I am everything." That's what he yelled. Many Scots and Bothans died to bring you this information. He cut their fucking heads off.

He met The Devil at a crossroads and The Devil said "If you let me bum you, I will inform you of the amp levels and delay pedal settings of 4AD artists from 1983 onwards and other such frittery" Buzby dropped his cacks and the rest is history.

Ferris

Writes the topic on a piece of paper, folds and puts it under his pillow before bed.

When he wakes in the morning, his head is full of facts. They may not be the right facts but who among us would dare challenge him?

pancreas

Fucking sheeple. As if 'buzby' is one person and not a major administrative cog in the New World Order.

Shit Good Nose

a duncandisorderly

it's the one thing that buzby doesn't know.

zomgmouse

In the pale glittering moonlight upon a craggy mountaintop (the exact location of which may be ascertained only through a fitful slumber on an odd-numbered weeknight on a full moon in December) a whispering wind may, on occasion, be heard; through this wind, when filtered through the smoke of the twigs of an ancient tree from a nubile forest, various arcane sounds are gleaned, in a tongue mastered only by those who observe the seismic motions of the effluvium of a pregnant freshwater fish. Further workings are to this date are known by no one... no one except the one they call... buzby.

hamfist

He is the bloke off Quantum Leap but been doing it for 500 years. Pretty much done everything (yep, even *that*) and is an expert at it all.

Serious note : I fucking love buzby

poo

Dex Sawash

He just looks up his old posts and copy/pastes

Ferris

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

NJ Uncut

Buzby does not "get information"

Information emanates from Buzby.

He may very well be a pure information being consisting only of light

Need to know the difference between the two different kinds of volute? Well I'm not gonna ask fuckin Jeeves am i

NJ Uncut

I once asked Buzb a question in (spam) chat

He beamed a pink, uh, beam, of light into my prefrontal cortex.

Chose that part of me brain cause it controls personality ysee

Glebe

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's all in his legs. If we could only find a way to remove and burn his legs that would bring him down a peg or two.