Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:14:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

yeet

Started by madhair60, September 06, 2019, 01:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

Quote from: alan nagsworth on September 07, 2019, 05:31:16 PM
mate no one is flossing any more get a grip

The kids are still flossing. You don't know.

Ferris

Quote from: QDRPHNC on September 08, 2019, 12:46:06 AM
The kids are still flossing. You don't know.

Just done a flossing again, for lols

QDRPHNC

Ferris

Quote from: QDRPHNC on September 08, 2019, 12:51:40 AM
Nags is barren.

I don't know how to make the most of that and press home my advantage, because all I know about people under 30 is dabbing, flossing (not the tooth kind), and saying the word "yeet". We've sort of touched on all those so I am basically equally barren.

Buelligan

Apparently caused by an organism called Candida albicans, nothing to worry about but you should probably see a doctor.

Space ghost

If someone yeets at me should I clapback?

Jasha

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 08, 2019, 12:57:30 AM
I don't know how to make the most of that and press home my advantage, because all I know about people under 30 is dabbing, flossing (not the tooth kind), and saying the word "yeet". We've sort of touched on all those so I am basically equally barren.

sksksksksk ay eye oops

Ferris

Quote from: Jasha on September 08, 2019, 05:39:33 PM
sksksksksk ay eye oops

Fidget spinners! Are they still cool or have I missed the boat on that as well?

zomgmouse

Quote from: Ornlu on September 06, 2019, 04:06:44 PM
This word was popularised (originated?) from a Vine, wherein two American high school students are at the back of a big crowded corridor, one hands the other a canned drink, and she goes "This n**** empty!" and sociopathically chucks it into the big crowd of people with a "YEET".

Utter linguistic innovation, but imagine if you were the one hit by that can. That's enough fuel for one whole tragic CaB backstory.

Just fact-checking here: it was actually "this bitch empty".

Though the origin can also be traced to this video of a young boy doing a dance.