Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:11:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Being inordinately hung up on past abuse/bullying

Started by madhair60, September 06, 2019, 02:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: The Boston Crab on September 08, 2019, 08:50:08 AM
Just remembered my brother got home one evening having been called names by some local ruffians. I went upstairs and got a golf club and legged it onto the main road and saw one of the cunts had split off from the group (known ruffian, not just a random scamp) and so I followed him, at a distance, sometimes banging the golf club on fences and railings to make him turn around and worry until he started running and then I started running after him shouting, "you're fuckin dead" and then once he got round another corner, I just turned and legged it home because I didn't want to get done by his big brother or the cops and I was actually shitting myself. I'd totally forgotten that until now.

Another time, just remembered, some lad knocked a magazine out of my brother's hand he said so me and some mates found out where he lived, only a few roads away, and we always saved loads of fireworks from bonfire night and bought them cheap after from home bargain and dodgy newsagents and stole them from mates' dads and stuff so we had loads stashed away all year round for whenever we needed them. We tied a load of rockets together into bundles of four and we built these little ramps and in the middle of the night went to this guy's house and aimed about eighty rockets at the house and lit them and then did knock and run and rang the bell and then legged it because the fireworks were firing at the house and my mate filmed it on a camcorder he'd nicked from his dad's. He kept filming til the lights went on in the house. Absolute legendary shit. Probably should have beat him up but I'm a pacifist which means a pussy.

Ah well, at least you're not a bully, eh? 

Some older lads gave my brother shit so I gave some back because I value my brother over my own safety.

You of all people should understand that, and you do, you're just being your usual self.

bgmnts

Yeah if you're an older brother and not hard or going to defend your younger siblings from bullying or cunts being cunts to them then you're not going to be well liked.

I never really had a reputation so my little sister was never really protected and she is a bit of a gobshite so took some shit and I couldnt really do anything about it. She was a cunt to me and i'm not really arsed but I remember getting a lot of snide little comments about it from my family growing up.

Buelligan

Quote from: The Boston Crab on September 08, 2019, 09:49:41 PM
Some older lads gave my brother shit so I gave some back because I value my brother over my own safety.

You of all people should understand that, and you do, you're just being your usual self.

I understand it alright.  That's why I said what I did.  And you understand that too.  So we understand.  We have mutual understanding.

José

oh god, i just remembered there was a psycho sixth former who on the first day of term would find the smallest loneliest looking year seven he could and tell them the hospital just rang and their mum was dead.

Twit 2

holyzombiejesus

Posting here as I don't want to draw attention to his absence by starting a new thread, but has anyone heard from St. Eddie recently?

gib

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on September 09, 2019, 10:14:46 PM
Posting here as I don't want to draw attention to his absence by starting a new thread, but has anyone heard from St. Eddie recently?

He was on the (spam) chat thing last weekend.

sponk

Is anyone else inordinately hung up on minor, relatively innocuous incidents while simultaneously not giving a bollocks about genuinely severe abuse and bullying? One minor incident involved some drunken cunt making a snide comment to me in a pub about five years ago. It was embarrassing at the time but I still occasionally fixate on it to the point of sleepless nights for long periods. However as a child I went through some misery lit style shit that I can think of in detail and it doesn't even make me flinch. Maybe I'm in denial or something.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: sponk on October 22, 2019, 12:52:30 PM
Is anyone else inordinately hung up on minor, relatively innocuous incidents while simultaneously not giving a bollocks about genuinely severe abuse and bullying? One minor incident involved some drunken cunt making a snide comment to me in a pub about five years ago. It was embarrassing at the time but I still occasionally fixate on it to the point of sleepless nights for long periods. However as a child I went through some misery lit style shit that I can think of in detail and it doesn't even make me flinch. Maybe I'm in denial or something.

Was that when you used to post on here under the name " Steven" ?

Cardenio I

Are you losers still banging on about this shite.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: bgmnts on October 22, 2019, 01:26:07 PM
Gave up on Richard Wattis already? Boo

Was given "a word to the unfunny cunt wise"-type spot of advice on dropping it. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted, though.

Cuellar

PaulTMA

Reminder that Twed and Jose were/are unutterably nasty pieces of shit and I'm glad they've fucked off.

madhair60

Twed is my friend and a very fine person indeed, I'm sorry you were upset enough by such a mild joke to bump a nearly four year-old thread

PaulTMA

PaulTMA

Quote from: madhair60 on May 21, 2023, 12:27:42 AMTwed is my friend and a very fine person indeed, I'm sorry you were upset enough by such a mild joke to bump a nearly four year-old thread

Re-read their posts and tell me they how cool they were cos your pals

PaulTMA

madhair60

i just re-read all their posts and they were great

dontpaintyourteeth

bgmnts

4 years later and still haven't really gotten over bullying or past negative experiences with people generally, degenerating into internal emptiness and malaise.

Glad this thread was weirdly bumped it's made me quite happy.

Dex Sawash

Wondered if a good number of the accounts twed/dewt bullied were also twed/dewt accounts.

dontpaintyourteeth