Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:30:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Susan Boyle Pregnant

Started by Lordofthefiles, September 08, 2019, 12:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordofthefiles

...and she's intent on keeping it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/susan-boyle-pregnant-to-sixteen-year-old-lover-19826046

Pretty weird and disgusting if you ask me, but who am I to judge.

They look happy enough in the photos, and that's all well and good, but how are they going to manage when she's too old to chase the kid around and he's in that wheelchair because of his chronic morbid obesity?
The description of their sexlife is a bit over the top too. Who really needs to know that she conceived doing the reverse cowgirl?

canadagoose

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on September 08, 2019, 12:29:04 AM
...and she's intent on keeping it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/susan-boyle-pregnant-to-sixteen-year-old-lover-19826046

Pretty weird and disgusting if you ask me, but who am I to judge.

They look happy enough in the photos, and that's all well and good, but how are they going to manage when she's too old to chase the kid around and he's in that wheelchair because of his chronic morbid obesity?
The description of their sexlife is a bit over the top too. Who really needs to know that she conceived doing the reverse cowgirl?
Edit: No, actually, ignore

Captain Z

To save anyone having to click through to the Mirror:

QuoteSusan Boyle Pregnant to Sixteen-year-old Lover

The mother-of-three, who had two children with former British Idol contestant Danny Dyer, gave birth to a girl and was due to deliver a boy a few weeks after the birth of her second daughter.

The 28-year-old, described by friends as a 'loner', took to Twitter on the morning after the birth to post a picture showing her and her six-week-old daughter.

The brunette showed off her baby bump with a pink placenta to match her green wedding dress.

Seal of approval: The mom-of-three gave birth to a girl and was due to deliver a boy a few weeks after the birth of her second daughter

'Thanks boys for the food & the gifts,' she wrote. 'Thank you for the love. You know how it feels when a babe is born and that's all i wanted!'

The photo of her and her little baby was snapped in Manhattan's Chelsea neighbourhood about six weeks ago.

'Thanks guys for the food and the gifts,'

QDRPHNC

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

404 page not found. I reckon you just made this up, you perv.

Edit: Oh, that was the point, wasn't it? I am a bellend.

Twit 2

All his posts have been about pregnant Susan Boyles. Be careful guys.

idunnosomename

I dont know who anyone in this thread is so i believed it

Bleeding Kansas

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 08, 2019, 01:07:39 AM
All his posts have been about pregnant Susan Boyles. Be careful guys.

All his posts have been about accusing others of only posting about pregnant Susans Boyles and asking us to be careful. Be carful guys.

massive bereavement

That's my wank fantasy fixed up for tonight, cheers.

Bazooka

I wish them all the best, my Funky Pigeon card is en route.