Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:50:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rugby World Cup

Started by poo, September 08, 2019, 06:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Crabwalk on November 02, 2019, 10:49:11 AM
Farrell being set up for national hero status before the game, misses a crucial pen and a crucial tackle. Tough luck lad.

Good riddance to the man who's facial expressions belies those puff pieces

jobotic

King of the Working Class Paulie is a Rugger fan? What a surprise.

How about yachting?

BlodwynPig

Paulie doesn't care about the game, it's all about the badge kissing and chest beating. He admires the casual thug lifestyle infesting British sport in the 70s and 80s, and yearns for its return. He's even attended a few Chelsea games to try and buddy up to some of the hardcore fascists gaining momentum there over the last few years.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Ah go easy on him, the political threads were quiet this morning and his posts in them are a complete joke. Can't blame him, stooping to actually searching for any opportunity outside General Bullshit to shovel his usual bollocks. That's what a sensible, totally not triggered winner would do on a Saturday morning. :)

Norton Canes

Oh well. A few positives to take from today

1. A realistic picture of English rugby

2. Boris Johnson denied the chance to feign chumming around with the winners

3. Everyone from the UK who had enough readies floating around to jet out to Japan on the spur of the moment after last weekend's SF must feel a bit silly

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glad the election is happening without the tedious boorish nationalism that a World Cup win would have provoked.

National reality check

Easier to not feel fucked off about the result given we beat the team we really wanted to beat the most and that Saffers aren't an officially racist nation state due to the recent change.

Cuellar

England outplayed, outfought, outmuscled, made to look as pedestrian as they made New Zealand look last week. Very slack, bad passing, little flair.

The two SA tries were great, the first was nicely worked, and Kolbe's was just brilliant.

Also delighted Boris and cunts won't be able to milk it for pro-Brexit rhetoric (despite 3/4 of Britain not winning. Well, 4/4 but you know what I mean)

Bennett Brauer

This guy biggest troll in world rugby I reckon. Constant irritant on the field. Horrible little bugger but you'd have him on your team. I actually wouldn't but it's just the kind of thing people say.

Thursday

He is good to have on your team, because he's so irritating. Makes other teams lose focus because they just want to punch the fuck out of him and stop thinking about the game. Fair play to the lad. I respect it.

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

Back to watching the Welsh regions get utterly rampaged in the Pro14