Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:26:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

No more succulent foods for you I’m afraid!

Started by Replies From View, September 08, 2019, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Sorry mate but that's it; all succulent foods are now within your past!  Enjoy!  See ya!!

NJ Uncut

Gout's gonna be a nightmare going back to sausage rolls but rules're rules

Just received my first shipment of crackers and oats. Wasn't expecting the hiding I got off the delivery driver, but I can't fault his enthusiasm.

Glebe

I used to really enjoy veals, but now I am told that succulent meats are no longer an option! My stars, I'm sad!

NJ Uncut

Ate fungus

Was not succulent

Sick in own mouth

That's not succulent neither

Ate up sick

Wasn't sick

Phew.

I thought I'd found a loophole by eating succulent plants but, alas, I was apprehended chomping on a brassica, and hauled off to gaol by the magistrate. Bah!

NJ Uncut

I've been trying to eat succulent concepts, but it's oddly unsatisfying

Glebe

I was really looking forward to some succulents before this was announced!

Glebe

Good news all... succulents are back on the menu!

Replies From View

grassbath

1 The Lord called Moses and spoke to him from the tent of meeting, saying, 2 "Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When any one of you eats a succulent, he who has eaten it will have his cock and balls cut off with a wooden spoon, 3 and his wife knife-raped. 4 And if anyone of the common people asks why the Lord has said this, say to him, for shits and gigs."

wosl

Ok peeps, this will come as a blessed relief to us all, I imagine:

Quote from: Official announcementSucculents are officially freely available to everyone once again.  Have at 'em, folks!

Replies From View

BOLLOCKS TO YOU THAT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

wosl

Who'd have thought, back during those dark, uncertain months and years of desiccated deprivation, that'd we'd ever see such an announcement, or live in such joyous times again.

Replies From View

YOU ARE RAISING THEIR HOPES FOR NO REASON YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARD

wosl

Some grateful souls celebrating the reintroduction of succulents, about an hour ago:

Ferris

Quote from: Replies From View on September 22, 2019, 12:52:49 AM
YOU ARE RAISING THEIR HOPES FOR NO REASON YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARD

Not considering eating one of the "raisings", are you?

Replies From View

Glebe

I've just celebrated the lifting on the ban on succulents by indulging in a hearty feast of chipsteaks!

wosl

More good news, pals:

Quote from: The Department of OfficialsOn the 33rd, everyone will be eligible for FREE succulent foods.  Yes, free supplementary succulents for all!  Just pop down to your local supplier on that day, say "Hallo, I've come for my free succulent foods", and you'll promptly be handed a crate brimming with a fine selection of your favourite succulents, gratis.  It's going to be a day to remember, for you and your tastesbud!

Replies From View

Replies From View

popcorn

Great news. Ordered a batch of succulent foods just in time for me mam's 60th.

chveik

I'm drowning in succulent foods. thanks replies!

wosl

It's fair to say the unexpected announcement has caused a bit of a premature furore.  Scores of succulents-seeking cheapskates have been spotted streaming towards supply depots in several places, well before the appointed day.  A short time ago, during an unscheduled solar eclipse, a concerned-looking Donald Fagen was spotted trying to reason with a crowd of over-excited freeloaders milling about the back doors of a succulents store, near his home in Ibstock:

seepage

But I read that as the 23rd i.e. today. There isn't a 33rd you know. You're almost as bad as RFV.

Replies From View

WHY ARE YOU SENDING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO EMPTY FOODBANKS

wosl

UPDATE: We're relieved to report that the worries of the sardonic de facto leader of The Steely Dans appear to have be assuaged (at least for the time being):