Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:45:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

not losing job news

Started by madhair60, September 09, 2019, 03:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: bgmnts on September 09, 2019, 11:09:31 PM
Is wanking in work worse than getting done for drugs?

Bro, do you even work?

José

Quote from: Misspent Boners on September 09, 2019, 10:29:32 PM
Thanks for the replies and words of empathy enthusiasm. Genuinely means a lot. I don't really know what Im doing at the moment and feel pretty rubbish for posting in a thread that had positive foundations so am apprehensive to post anything else...congratulations MadHair; its a wonderful feeling to know that you can overcome something and come out victorious the other end

I will say that this is a deep rooted pattern of behaviour for me; and the two paths that I can choose to take are very familiar. Sadly usually I'll do it for like 3 months when things get particularly precarious (like they could do now) and then when everythings roses the drink and ketamine sink back in. I was doing between 4 to 6 grams of ketamine a week up til about 3 weeks ago. Since then Ive only been getting it once drunk enough to lose any care or concern about anything at all. Again it was just a burning impulse...a button that I couldnt stop pressing and a profound feeling that made me think it related to me more than existence not on it...until ultimately it meant more to me than anything else. I love the deep places ketamine takes me deeply, and that will never change, but at what cost like?

What I need is help; external help and like you said to make these 2 paths real and a good mantra would be that even if sober life has its difficult and MUNDANE moments it is better than slowly losing everything or dying or ending up in jail.

it's actually heartening to see a pharmacist going above and beyond the call of duty like this and it's insane you've been reprimanded for going the extra mile.

bgmnts

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on September 10, 2019, 11:28:55 AM
are you doing it in a louis ck kind of a way, or sequestering yourself in the disabled chanty & doing it privately? the wanking, this is.

Wanking in the disabled is the best. It adds a perverse naughtiness to the already naughty act.

bgmnts

Quote from: Buelligan on September 10, 2019, 01:01:59 PM
Bro, do you even work?

Is wanking in the jobcentre worse than getting done for drugs?

Buelligan

I'd be careful replying to this individual fellow Cabbers.  He's only made just shy of 10,000 posts, most of them about wanking.  And is almost certainly attempting to glean salacious titbits and wanking anecdotes to use as