Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:17:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The most amazing compressor I've ever seen!

Started by Flatulent Fox, September 09, 2019, 11:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatulent Fox

Sitrep
A slow puncture in rear passenger tyre.None of the pumps I have work,and the local garage coin op pump is out of order!
A hero is parked nearby and pulls out a case.A case that holds a 250psi compressor which he kindly lets me use.Incredible bit of kit,why with this a man could lose his mind.
Just look the fuck at that.It's the tyre inflator James bond would use.

A richmond case compressor,and the only place I've found that has one is a cash convertors.In Dunstable.
I must get one,it's almost as cool as the briefcase gun.

Captain Z

"Now pay attention 007 - looks like an ordinary compressor, right?"

"Yes?"

"£7.99 Halfords."

touchingcloth

Flatulent Fox

Twed

I have one that clips on to the car battery terminals. It's extremely useful.

Only 120PSI though. Sorry :-(

touchingcloth

Neomod

Quote from: Flatulent Fox on September 09, 2019, 11:42:46 PM
the only place I've found that has one is a cash convertors. In Dunstable.

"Now, come, come, Mr Fox. You disappoint me. You get as much fulfillment out of inflating as I do, so why don't you admit it?"

easytarget

<fans of reduced dynamic range leave thread disappointed>

momatt

Does it makes drums sound better after they're ran through it?

Bently Sheds

I had one of these. Getting the air hose and power cord back into the recesses of the body was an absolute nightmare. The lens fell off the light and it stopped working, then the aforesaid hose perished. It compressed pretty well, but was just totally unwieldy and over-engineered. Loud as fuck, too.

I replaced it with a £9 Halfords air pump that does the same thing and, unlike this one, doesn't weigh the same as a Kia Picanto.

touchingcloth

Wait. The thing which pumped the tyre up isn't a pump?

Cuellar

How loud is it? I have a shit Halfords own brand one and it is loud af. I also have a slow puncture on the front nearside.