Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:40:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snoring

Started by Cerys, September 10, 2019, 06:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill?

Kill!
10 (66.7%)
No kill!
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

mrpupkin

Quote from: checkoutgirl on September 12, 2019, 10:36:53 AM
These are quite good, you can mould them into a long thin thing that goes an inch into your ear.

I think you'll find I already recommended the Boots version of these upthread so why don't you stick your unpronounceable French bullshits up your earhole and brace for BREXIT

Sebastian Cobb

I'm glad I've learned to sleep through moderate noise. Don't you earplug fuckers not worry about burning to death because you couldn't hear the smoke alarm?

mrpupkin

I relish it if anything.

Brundle-Fly

I tried some anti-snoring tablets for a bit and they just gave me acute night terrors. My partner said I wasn't snoring anymore but occasionally screaming "WHERE ARE THE HOLES!!!" then, talking in tongues and sounding like Regan in full possession mode from The Exorcist.

José

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 12, 2019, 02:41:33 PM
I'm glad I've learned to sleep through moderate noise. Don't you earplug fuckers not worry about burning to death because you couldn't hear the smoke alarm?

i drown out my upstairs neighbor's snoring with a whitenoise machine. this has a clear advantage over earplugs as i can easily hear high pitched sounds like alarms or blood curdling screams over it.

Can't wait to get to bed tonight and use my knee pillow and orthopaedic pillow. Gotta be honest, you have to train yourself to sleep that way because it is fuckin annoying

Attila

Quote from: José on September 12, 2019, 07:03:36 PM
i drown out my upstairs neighbor's snoring with a whitenoise machine. this has a clear advantage over earplugs as i can easily hear high pitched sounds like alarms or blood curdling screams over it.

I have a little white noise machine that I travel with -- I have it with me now, and it's blocking out the noisy pub just below my window, and the fellow in the next room who has no concept of 'indoor voice'. It's a godsend when I have to chaperone student field trips, as they always insist we stay with the students in hostels.

alan nagsworth

snoring is repellant. if you snore, sort it out. you are ruining everyone's lives with your awful noise. the sound of snoring makes me want to get up and kill so, i mean, put two and two together. if i hear you snoring, know what i mean? pack it in or i'll kill you.

Sebastian Cobb

I want to be repellent when I'm sleeping, keeps beasts away.

alan nagsworth

That's no way to talk about your wife(s)!!!