Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:42:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

tinypic twats

Started by Gregory Torso, September 10, 2019, 11:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

ha ha look at all these twats whose avatars have gone fucky bye byes. Post in here if your beautiful av has been replaced by a jaundice egg cunt.

imitationleather

Gregory Torso

It makes me feel strangely powerful, reborn.

Cerys

Just think how easy and hilarious it would be to change that jaundice egg cunt so that it had minuscule genitalia, with the word 'tinydic' underneath.  Just think.

a duncandisorderly

Gregory Torso

Ah well, shit on me own thread.

Flatulent Fox

Yeah,it's a shame as you could resize images and be lazy.
I was going to edit the tinypic logo and use that as a symbol of protest,but then remembered that I never once supported them while they were active.

So long old frog

Captain Z

I'm too busy so maybe you'd like to take 5 seconds to imagine Ron's face photoshopped onto the Tinypic logo.

ZoyzaSorris

Where's a good place to host avatars? My Quentin Letts has been defaced by photobucket and I want to change the horrible thing anyway.

MojoJojo

Quote from: Cerys on September 10, 2019, 11:33:17 AM
Just think how easy and hilarious it would be to change that jaundice egg cunt so that it had minuscule genitalia, with the word 'tinydic' underneath.  Just think.

Say what now?

Bennett Brauer

kittens

pancreas

the

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on September 10, 2019, 12:40:39 PMWhere's a good place to host avatars? My Quentin Letts has been defaced by photobucket and I want to change the horrible thing anyway.

Fuck, I genuinely always thought that was Mark Curry

Some prior (tiny)discussion

Really upset about this. I feel like I have been murdered.

Icehaven

Cloud

imgur ought to work for now.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time though

Cerys