Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:07:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusAndYourBush

Trump number 9 : farting like a motherfucker

samadriel

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on September 12, 2019, 01:18:30 AM
Trump number 9 : farting like a motherfucker

NUMBER 9
*trump*
NUMBER 9
*trump*
NUMBER 9....

NJ Uncut

A GRADE 1 ALL OVER IS A LOSER HAIRCUT, VERY BAD. ONLY LOSERS DON'T HAVE HAIR

ajsmith2

'She's Got A Son.. Together..' Cucked back in 2006?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-awkwardly-refers-to-barron-as-melanias-son-as-he-proposes-ban-on-flavoured-ecigarettes-a4234666.html

Of course not. Pretty sure the deal here is Donald fathered Barron fair and square back in the mid 00s, but these days he doesn't like to remind himself that him and Melania are still married and so his left brain kicked in with some comfortingly distancing language.

Blue Jam

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 14, 2019, 01:10:18 PM
Donald Trump blames energy-efficient lights for making him 'look orange'

Watch the video...

Why?  I did but don't see what more it added, and now my dosimeter's bleeping. :-)  What did I miss?

Obviously he's correct about CFLs being hazardous waste, but that's one reason why we have LEDs now, Donald.

Blue Jam

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 14, 2019, 02:08:07 PM
His worsening dementia...

I did wonder.  Reminded me of Reagan in places.

"Crumbly candy bars..."

Alberon

Is he getting radically worse or is it just because there are no adults left in the White House trying to hold the insanity in?

I think it's the former. He might never have been Mensa material but you look back at the interviews in the eighties and you can see a mental dexterity there that is just completely absent now. His public persona was mostly an act, but it seems there's not much left behind that shell now.

Ambient Sheep

Something I belatedly realised about what he was saying about the toxicity of CFL lamps...

...whose fault IS it that there aren't any proper disposal facilities for them?  Clearly not his, the dumb cunt.

Sorry, but I've just realised that and it's made me very angry... he's saying the disposal people and facilities are crap... well ultimately that's down to him, innit?  FIX IT, BIG MAN!

steveh

Quote from: Alberon on September 14, 2019, 03:10:36 PM
Is he getting radically worse or is it just because there are no adults left in the White House trying to hold the insanity in?

Seem to be more and more articles quoting people in the White House that say he is getting worse.

Also noticed some in the media getting worried that he will refuse to go if he is voted out at the next election. He's already been talking about how he should get two more years to make up for supposed time lost due to the Mueller investigation.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: steveh on September 15, 2019, 09:05:49 AM
Also noticed some in the media getting worried that he will refuse to go if he is voted out at the next election.

then they should get one of these ready:

Moribunderast

Quote from: steveh on September 15, 2019, 09:05:49 AM
Seem to be more and more articles quoting people in the White House that say he is getting worse.

Also noticed some in the media getting worried that he will refuse to go if he is voted out at the next election. He's already been talking about how he should get two more years to make up for supposed time lost due to the Mueller investigation.

The very obvious, inevitable endpoint to his reign has always been one of two options, imo: Either he's voted out after one-term but says it's rigged and tries to stay, OR he does two terms and spends a good deal of the second trying to make it possible for him to have a third. I'd like to think America isn't so totally gone that they'd fall for either of these things but he does have a solid base who would fight either of those fights with or for him, I reckon.

But if he keeps degenerating mentally at the pace he seems to be, he could be spending the end of his second term wearing a diaper filled with shit and being wheeled around by a stroppy Ivanka.

I like to optimistically imagine the endpoint being that he loses in 2020, but starts his own TV network railing about how the swamp stole it from him and continues to hold enough sway with the Republican base that he wins the nomination (and loses) every four years until his death at the age of 108.

kngen

Quote from: Moribunderast on September 15, 2019, 01:35:44 PM
he does have a solid base who would fight either of those fights with or for him, I reckon.

Yep, I can see gorons like Bikers for Trump mobilizing a large amount of their disturbingly large membership to 'protect the President' at all costs. Thankfully, they're not real 1%er Hell's Angels-types, just middle-aged weekend hobbyists who get impossibly angry at the thought of black athletes not saluting the flag. I can't escape the feeling that they are going to be terribly confused when they find themselves on the wrong side of a gun/tank/Reaper drone wielded by the military that they idolise to an almost pathological degree. Ditto all the weekend warriors with their jacked-up camo pick-ups and Don't Tread on Me license plates. Trump has done many things, but he hasn't completely untethered the US from the inevitable machinations of state control.

It's going to be a weird old time, that's for sure. I might go on holiday for a bit when it happens.

peanutbutter

I'm stunned he hasn't gestured towards a contest for his running mate in 2020 yet. Having Pence grovel for the role in public seems exactly like something he'd like to do.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Moribunderast on September 15, 2019, 01:35:44 PMThe very obvious, inevitable endpoint to his reign has always been one of two options, imo: Either he's voted out after one-term but says it's rigged and tries to stay, OR he does two terms and spends a good deal of the second trying to make it possible for him to have a third.

Expect #repealthe22nd to start trending around two years from now...

Ferris

Quote from: kngen on September 15, 2019, 03:15:55 PM
It's going to be a weird old time, that's for sure. I might go on holiday for a bit when it happens.

It'll be fucking bonkers if he wins, but probably even more bonkers if he loses.

Quote from: peanutbutter on September 15, 2019, 09:07:25 PM
I'm stunned he hasn't gestured towards a contest for his running mate in 2020 yet. Having Pence grovel for the role in public seems exactly like something he'd like to do.

He's going to jettison Pence with no advance warning in a 3 am Tweet, and it's going to be glorious.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: peanutbutter on September 15, 2019, 09:07:25 PM
Pence is grovelling by staying at Trump's resort etc. Haley will be the next VP since Trump has consolidated the Evangelical vote and probably thinks Haley  will look good in the campaign will take care of the boring foreign and diplomacy  stuff better.

Ferris

For those of us not paying attention - is there talk of Pence being dropped from the ticket? That would be a pretty major event if so.

I really can't see that happening, even with this administration

Urinal Cake

There was about a month back- Haley and Pence responded.

I don't think it's that major given the revolving door of appointments. Pence did his bit, no longer useful time to get someone in with better optics.

Ferris

Quote from: Urinal Cake on September 16, 2019, 01:10:43 AM
There was about a month back- Haley and Pence responded.

I don't think it's that major given the revolving door of appointments. Pence did his bit, no longer useful time to get someone in with better optics.

Churn within the cabinet is one thing (is your average Joe really paying attention to the current Secretary of the Interior?), but ditching your VP and the other half of the ticket is still a big deal. Less so because this administration is a one-man show I guess, but I'd still be amazed if it happened.

With the current gang in charge, who knows though?

It's not that unprecedented historically. (The most depressing example being establishment Dems forcing FDR to drop hard progressive Henry Wallace as VP in the election just before he died, which gave us Harry Truman who decided to drop the A-bomb on Japan and singlehandedly pushed the world into the Cold War, thereby bumblefucking history)

steve98

Lots of excitement Stateside over a WaPo artice, which claims that the whistleblower (Who's been in the news this past week) is blowing the whistle on... Trump.

The whistleblower's saying that Trump made some kind of a "promise" over the phone to a Leader - who the Post reckons must be Putin -  which concerened her so much she reported it to her boss... Her boss apears this morning, to answer questions in a close-door session before Adam Schiff and his committee.

It seems like a big big story, though best to not get too excited just yet.