Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:44:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: QDRPHNC on August 20, 2020, 03:58:40 PM
Ah but yes but you see those unidentified federal agents were taking away people with different (ie Un-American) opinions. That's perfectly fine.

The president himself said it was absolutely fine that unidentified federal agents were detaining people in unmarked cars without outlining who they were, what agency they were from, or the reason for the arrest. So phew! It's all ok.

Head Gardener

pcsjwgm

Covington twerp Nick Sandmann and the St Louis couple who pointed firearms at protestors are scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/17/politics/patricia-mark-mccloskey-rnc-st-louis-couple-guns-protesters/index.html

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pcsjwgm on August 22, 2020, 07:13:12 AM
Covington twerp Nick Sandmann and the St Louis couple who pointed firearms at protestors are scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/17/politics/patricia-mark-mccloskey-rnc-st-louis-couple-guns-protesters/index.html

The wealthier version of Michael Brooks' scourge of the Earth. "protecting my hearth"

phantom_power

Quote from: pcsjwgm on August 22, 2020, 07:13:12 AM

It's like Onion articles have got out into the wild

Alberon

Blue Jam

pcsjwgm

WASHINGTON — Fifteen days before the 2018 midterm elections, as President Trump sought to motivate Republicans with dark warnings about caravans heading to the U.S. border, he gathered his homeland security secretary and White House staff to deliver a message: "extreme action" was needed to stop the migrants.

That afternoon, at a separate meeting with top leaders of the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection officials suggested deploying a microwave weapon — a "heat ray" designed by the military to make people's skin feel as if it is burning when they get within range of its invisible beams.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/us/politics/trump-campaign-immigration.html

steve98

This looks like a Ben Garrison disciple, from the school of...... (what are "RINDS"? The fat, pink, double-horned, unicorn-rhino has  "RINDS", written on it)

pigamus

steve98

And isn't the Trump-Lion deficient in the digit department? It seems to lack toes? (So does the rhino). How can she get a detail like that wrong?

Alberon

Trump to travel to Kenosha on Tuesday. Can't help but think he's trying to incite a riot he can use for his re-election.

El Unicornio, mang

A lot of the fringe "BLM" groups (like that awful lot in DC screaming at the diner) are doing the work for him.

chveik

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on August 30, 2020, 12:00:32 PM
A lot of the fringe "BLM" groups (like that awful lot in DC screaming at the diner) are doing the work for him.

it seems pretty mild compared to white suprematist militias shooting people. although a fair share of americans must enjoy it

Dr Rock

Quote from: steve98 on August 30, 2020, 11:42:11 AM
No, it's definitely a D

No, it's an O. Cartoonist TinaToon explains the depths of her satirical talents here

Quote from: TinaToonKEEP YOUR JACKASS AND RINO, WE HAVE A LION DEFENDING AMERICA
The Washington establishment has failed us. They cared more about looking good in Paris, France than looking good in Paris, Texas.

For too many decades American citizens suffered as  the Washington elite became richer and more condescending to we, the people. The jackasses and rinos grew fat and sassy in Congress and lined their pockets with easy cash from soulless corporation lobbyists.

Americans watched as their jobs were sent overseas, their cities and roads crumbled, and their taxes rose.

The borders were open and illegal aliens were treated better than citizens. The American dream became an empty promise.

The Swamp mouthed banal platitudes every four years as they pandered for votes. Secure in another election, the politicians went back to ignoring the voters until the next election arose.

America was floundering.

The jackass and rinos ate well at the corruption table.

Yet.

A thousand million desperate prayers were heard.

Something happened. Something new, yet familiar, something that had almost been forgotten.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
A roar echoed throughout the land.

An American Lion rose.

A lion hearted, fearless man who stood up for America and shouted,  NO MORE!

Donald J. Trump, American Lion.

Save America, vote Trump in 2020.

Tina

Fambo Number Mive

Sounds like a film script pitch. Propaganda nonsense which doesn't stand up for a second to anyone who hasn't drunk the Trump juice, but his supporters don't care about facts, it's about "owning the libs".

I presume to Trump's supporters any Republican who doesn't do what Trump wants is a RINO (though the term has been around since the 1990s). It's kind of ironic since Trump doesn't really care about the Republican Party or Republican values, all he cares about is himself.

"RINO" is an old term from the 1990s for the handful of comparatively socially liberal Republicans that still existed back then (like, for example, the fucking Mayor of Los Angeles).

Now that fascists have completely taken over the Republican Party, it apparently is a pejorative for anyone who dares oppose Trump in any mild form whatsoever. Such as, for example, the guy who was literally the Republican presidential nominee just two elections ago.

They are off the rails. Death cult.

SavageHedgehog

Quote from: pigamus on August 30, 2020, 11:51:50 AM
Michael Moore thinks Trump's going to win. Is he right?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/29/michael-moore-donald-trump-repeat-2016-warning

I think he has a point that there are a lot of Trump enthusiasts out there, but not many Biden enthusiasts. I'm not sure any President in recent history has been shrugged into office.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: SavageHedgehog on August 30, 2020, 05:49:09 PM
I think he has a point that there are a lot of Trump enthusiasts out there, but not many Biden enthusiasts. I'm not sure any President in recent history has been shrugged into office.
Biden's main (only?) advantage is that he's not Trump, so the hope is probably that turnout goes up by enough percentage points (in his favour) due to enough people who may not normally vote turn out to fuck the current Prez off.

I'm not anywhere near convinced it'll happen. One Biden blunder where he shows his mind slipping is only going to make people think "I can't be arsed with this", while Trump's numbers won't be affected by anything he says or does.

bgmnts

Quote from: SavageHedgehog on August 30, 2020, 05:49:09 PM

I think 'Biden enthusiasts' are just anti-Trump enthusiasts.

Although it would be an indictment on the true misogyny inherent in human nature if Biden wins where Clinton didn't, considering they are both reprehensible candidates.

El Unicornio, mang

This is doing the rounds a lot right now on Conservative facebook pages. That's your options, the 1985 Biff Scenes from Back to the Future II or tiny houses and Mount Rushmore

The Culture Bunker

Don't forget the squadron of jets flying overhead, ready to bomb the fuck out of America's enemies/random brown people.

The level of mental twisting that must go on for someone to assure themselves Trump is a good Christian really does amaze.

Wonderful Butternut

But the one the left is actually happening under Trump. (Well apart from the good bits like defunding America's fascist cops)

I know "How fucking stupid are these people?" is a stupid question, but I just can't let the anti-logic pass without comment.

Fambo Number Mive

Not sure what the 1619 project is they mention top left, don't want to Google it in case it's some far-right conspiracy.

It's laughable they say Trump will eradicate covid when Trump and his supporters don't really believe it exists and have been the biggest spreaders.

The Culture Bunker

Also amused by Trump's 'side' having "end foreign wars" (why hasn't he yet?) and "teach American exceptionalism", when it strikes me the attitude of the second has generally led to them meddling in other countries in the first place.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on August 30, 2020, 06:32:42 PM
But the one the left is actually happening under Trump. (Well apart from the good bits like defunding America's fascist cops)

I know "How fucking stupid are these people?" is a stupid question, but I just can't let the anti-logic pass without comment.

I remember seeing similar things here when university staff were striking over pension cuts. BTL comments like "Students, this is the world Corbyn has planned for you" and anyone replying "But this is happening now, under May" getting downvoted. You still see it now with people trying to claim that as bad as things are under Boris, they would have been even worse under Corbyn.

Weirdly I remember people defending their plans to vote UKIP with "What's the worst that could happen?" but people somehow seemed very sure of all the terrible things that would happen under Corbyn.

Blumf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 30, 2020, 06:34:11 PM
Not sure what the 1619 project is they mention top left, don't want to Google it in case it's some far-right conspiracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_1619_Project
QuoteThe 1619 Project is an ongoing project developed by The New York Times Magazine in 2019 with the goal of "refram[ing] American history" around slavery and the contributions of African Americans. The project was timed for the 400th anniversary of the arrival of the first enslaved Africans in the Virginia colony in 1619, and suggests that this date represents the "nation's birth year".