Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,491
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:59:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Urinal Cake

Why is she doing this? I hope it's just some hype before she endorses Buttigieg.

chveik

Quote from: Head Gardener on October 21, 2019, 08:30:35 AM

quite the biting satire. jfk in his carelessness could haven been responsible for the extinction of our species. trump's behaviour isn't going to erase the horrible actions of the previous presidents.

earl_sleek

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 18, 2019, 05:06:01 PM
Does the vice prez get to fly air force one? Or two? Or does he have to book Eagle air from washington to Istanbul economy class

Air Force One is just a callsign, but yes I believe if the VP is flying on a USAF plane it's callsign would be Air Force Two.

Alberon

Not that it will make it any more likely that the Republican Senate will convict him, but here is even more detailed testimony over how Trump clearly broke the law in pressuring the Ukraine.

QuoteThe acting US ambassador to Kyiv has provided congressional committees conducting impeachment hearings a detailed account of how Donald Trump repeatedly sought to make a summit meeting and military aid to Ukraine conditional on its government launching investigations into the president's political opponents.

Bill Taylor's testimony was the latest in a series of depositions by serving and former administration officials, as part of the impeachment inquiry, about Trump's use of the presidency to put pressure on the Ukrainian government to procure compromising information on his political rivals. And it was the most detailed and damning to date.

Taylor, who took over as acting ambassador in June, presented his testimony behind closed doors on Capitol Hill but copies of his opening statement soon leaked.

The veteran diplomat said that soon after arriving in Kyiv, he became concerned "our relationship with Ukraine was being fundamentally undermined by an irregular informal channel of US policymaking, and by the withholding of vital security assistance for domestic political reasons".

Taylor said this irregular channel was run by Trump through several emissaries: the president's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, the departing energy secretary, Rick Perry, the ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland, and the special Ukraine envoy, Kurt Volker.

They became focused solely on persuading the new Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to announce investigations that would damage Democrats and especially Joe Biden, the former vice-president and leading contender to the be the 2020 Democratic nominee.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/22/us-ambassador-bill-taylor-ukraine-trump-military-aid-biden

kngen

Quote from: Alberon on October 22, 2019, 11:24:59 PM
Not that it will make it any more likely that the Republican Senate will convict him, but here is even more detailed testimony over how Trump clearly broke the law in pressuring the Ukraine.

I think the Syria farrago is what will do for him with the Senate. 1) Because it undermines America's very profitable and politically expedient (i.e. allows them to circumvent all manner of civil rights legislation both home and abroad) 'eternal war' doctrine. 2) It lets the GOP put some distance between themselves and Trump without it looking like they are marching to the Dems' drumbeat.

Yes, Trump's base wants the troops brought home, but that's far less important to these venal pricks than the negative effect it will have on the hedge funds, with their massive military portfolios, they have waiting for them when they retire.

Alberon

https://twitter.com/PresVillain

Genuine panels of the supervillain the Red Skull from Captain America comics with dialogue straight from Trump's mouth.

It fits so well the guy behind the twitter account has had to deny Trump was quoting the Red Skull.

Mister Six

Quote from: kngen on October 23, 2019, 01:50:44 PM
I think the Syria farrago is what will do for him with the Senate. 1) Because it undermines America's very profitable and politically expedient (i.e. allows them to circumvent all manner of civil rights legislation both home and abroad) 'eternal war' doctrine. 2) It lets the GOP put some distance between themselves and Trump without it looking like they are marching to the Dems' drumbeat.

Yes, Trump's base wants the troops brought home, but that's far less important to these venal pricks than the negative effect it will have on the hedge funds, with their massive military portfolios, they have waiting for them when they retire.

Sadly, yes.

Alberon

gib

^These are great but the big shocker for me is it means that letter to Erdogan was real, fucking hell.

Psmith

He seems to be getting his Mexicos mixed up now.

sponk

Looks like Stormy Daniels has lost her case against trump and has been ordered to pay him $300,000 in fees.

metaltax

Quote from: sponk on October 25, 2019, 10:49:58 AM
Looks like Stormy Daniels has lost her case against trump and has been ordered to pay him $300,000 in fees.

That was nearly a year ago.

Alberon

Todays spat seems to be with John Kelly, the former Chief of Staff.

QuoteSpeaking at the Sea Island Summit, an event in Georgia organised by the conservative Washington Examiner, Kelly said that on leaving, he had said: "Whatever you do, don't hire a 'yes man' – someone who won't tell you the truth."

"Don't do that," the retired marine general said he had told Trump. "Because if you do, I believe you will be impeached."

CNN reported that the US president denied Kelly's remarks.

"John Kelly never said that," Trump said, according to CNN. "He never anything like that.

"If he would have said that I would have thrown him out of the office. He just wants to come back into the action like everybody else."

But read this quote from the White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham.

Quote"I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

I mean that sort of gibberish is usually reserved for absolute dictators like Trump's friend Little Rocket Man.

peanutbutter

Quote from: Urinal Cake on October 21, 2019, 08:39:23 AM
Why is she doing this? I hope it's just some hype before she endorses Buttigieg.
Clinton 2020 rumours? She's got some kind of book coming out, easy way to promote it, isn't it? Probably also a way of trying to increase the value of her endorsement too.

Quote from: sponk on October 25, 2019, 10:49:58 AM

That was a totally fucking stupid case to bring and Michael Avenatti was behind it, probably to extend the fees he was getting from her.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: earl_sleek on October 21, 2019, 05:47:34 PM
Air Force One is just a callsign, but yes I believe if the VP is flying on a USAF plane it's callsign would be Air Force Two.

Does AF1 actually have an escape pod like in Escape from New York?

steve98

He's downplaying the villainy of dusty bin now "Nobody ever hear'd of him" [Till 9/11], compared to the unimaginable evil of the real Baddy: Baghdadi ("Big Daddy").
Trump's neutralizing of the atrociously dangerous Baghdadi, is far more amazing (in every way) than Osama's mundane killing of jet-set playboy: bin Laden (Who really just happened to get lucky that one day)

Twed

Dog Botherer

joe and donny were best mates until a few years ago. not surprised he's still a little toady.

Bleeding Kansas

Quote from: Twed on October 28, 2019, 01:38:44 PM
https://twitter.com/Morning_Joe/status/1188767147482333186

The US media really hates it when the peasants use their voices.

Confusing. Cleary the American people need to be held to a higher standard than the president...

idunnosomename

they're not true peasants, it's the DC liberal swamp cuck remainer elite

Fambo Number Mive

Missed this little nugget.

CNN anchor's reaction to Trump being an idiot.
https://www.facebook.com/oona.verhaegen/videos/vb.601892090/10156560755267091/

And this is how the whole world needs to treat Trump every day.  I can imagine it boiling his piss knowing that the whole world is literally laughing at him.

NJ Uncut

NJ Uncut

Head Gardener