Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Witness intimidation live via twitter. What a guy

Alberon

Quote"You know what? I have the right to speak. I have freedom of speech just as other people do, but they've taken away the Republicans rights," the President said.

Trump admitted that he watched today's proceedings, saying, "It's really sad when you see people not allowed to ask questions." He said he didn't watch Wednesday's proceedings due to a White House visit from Turkish President Recep Erdogan.

When asked directly if he thought his tweets and words could be intimidating, the President responded, "I don't think so at all."

ajsmith2

'Roger Stone was found guilty in a Democrat-controlled kangaroo court.

The case against him should have been thrown out when Mueller's Russia collusion witch-hunt flopped.

The Deep State and especially Hillary Clinton had it in for Roger. After all, he was influential in getting Trump elected. His book, "The Clintons' War on Women" had to be devastating to Hillary. I know—I've read it.

The Clintons and Hillary in particular are ruthless, power-mad grifters. I also read his book, "The Bush Crime Family." Both the Clintons and the Bushes have been instrumental in furthering the 'New World Order' and the Deep State.

Stone's guilty verdict is even more maddening when one realizes such 'justice' only applies to those on the right, and for Trump's allies in particular. The conspirators who carried out the Russian collusion coup could lie with confidence. They knew they had Deep State immunity. Hillary in particular is above the law. She colluded with Russians during the Uranium One scandal. Her sexual predator husband received $500,000 for a single speech in Moscow. It was 'pay for play.'

Bill made two dozen trips to Epstein's Island. Hillary went too. They continue to run their Clinton Foundation, which is rife with corruption. Chelsea's wedding and her $15 million apartment was paid for from Foundation money, while they stiffed the Haitians out of donated money that was to go toward earthquake victims. Hillary obstructed justice by destroying evidence. She was responsible for the Benghazi murders. She ran a pay for play illegal server. Then there was Whitewater, Cattle Gate, Trooper Gate, FBI Filegate, Travelgate, and Bill's meeting with Loretta Lynch on an airport tarmac.

Hillary rigged debates, primaries and her nomination. Then there is the Clinton body trail including Vince Foster's murder. Hillary 'lost' billions of dollars during her tenure at the State Dept. She benefited from Marc Rich's pardon—millions of dollars were donated to Hillary in a quid pro quo arrangement. Yet Hillary remains immune from justice. She's the one that needs to be locked up. Instead, she'll probably run for president again. She thinks she's gutsy, but she's merely a sociopath who is incapable of guilt.

If Roger is sent to prison, I don't expect him to be there long. President Trump will pardon him. He MUST pardon him. Trump needs to pardon Julian Assange, too. Both he and Roger Stone were conducting real journalism. They told the truth and both were found guilty by Deep State courts. Will the tyrants now be emboldened to inflict 'law fare' on more of their targets? Will they lock up Alex Jones for telling the truth? If so, then we will know for sure that we're living in a new Soviet Union of sorts. The show trials won't care about logic, evidence, and justice—only convictions. They are almost trying to goad us into a violent revolution.'

The Culture Bunker

Funny thing is that if Trump decides to just cut Stone off (for being a loser or something), which would be fairly true to form, I doubt Garrison will have the balls to criticise his leader for it.

Dex Sawash

Ferris

Alberon

Trump claiming in a tweet that he is "strongly considering" testifying at the hearings. Doubt he ever will, but I'd love to see it.

The Culture Bunker

I remember a while back he was wanting to testify at something or other, and when one of his legal bods gave him a sample of the kind of questioning he'd be put away, he promptly browned himself and decided against it. I imagine the same happening in this instance.

Mister Six

Quote from: Alberon on November 18, 2019, 03:06:07 PM
Trump claiming in a tweet that he is "strongly considering" testifying at the hearings. Doubt he ever will, but I'd love to see it.

Written testimony, he says, which wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Perplexicon

What's going on with Trump then, did he have a heart attack finally or a stroke?

Blumf

West Bank settlements a-okay now!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50468025
QuoteThe US has shifted its position on Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, no longer viewing them as inconsistent with international law.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the status of the West Bank was for Israelis and Palestinians to negotiate.

Quote from: Blumf on November 18, 2019, 09:54:42 PM
West Bank settlements a-okay now!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50468025

"Fuck shit, oh fuck! Trump's anus fell out while he was playing golf and he's in the hospital.

Quick, do something controversial!"

Jittlebags

Quote from: Perplexicon on November 18, 2019, 09:21:41 PM
What's going on with Trump then, did he have a heart attack finally or a stroke?

Based on the the symptoms that the patient is presenting, I would diagnose a prolapsed anus.

Edit. Ah fuck. Too late.

Right, back to my pickling

Psmith

Head Gardener

Mobius

Is anybody following this impeachment stuff?

Today seems like a bombshell day. Sondland has dropped them right in it. But I often wonder if I get too hyped by reading CNN, Guardian etc.

Ferris

Quote from: Mobius on November 20, 2019, 08:48:51 PM

Today seems like a bombshell day. Sondland has dropped them right in it. But I often wonder if I get too hyped by reading CNN, Guardian etc.

I am skimming it, but I hit my limit of these clowns some months ago and I find it exhausting to find out what they are up to on a day to day basis.

Dex Sawash

I had last night's session on while reading cab. There was a lot of testicle caressing from the Rs.

I didn't watch closely but it seemed the 2 " expected to be most Trump-friendly" witnesses were providing exactly the sort of answers wanted by the leading questions asked from either side.

The debate thread was better.

idunnosomename

if we're doing ben please. someone. what the fuck is going on here

buttgammon

What's the deal with Giuliani? Did he lose his shoulders in the twin towers or something?

gib

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 20, 2019, 10:18:17 PM
if we're doing ben please. someone. what the fuck is going on here

Does the helicopter represent Quantitative Easing which is artificially increasing the stock market, represented as a turkey because that is a topical bird right now over there. He forgot to label the bear so i can't help with that one.

bgmnts

The bear is a symbol of California isn't it?

idunnosomename

it's the bear i'm struggling with. he should have put "LIBERAL CUCK CALIFORNIA" on it if so so i understood his diagram of society

idunnosomename

also the bear looks like it's doing a poo i thought i might just mention that

Thursday

Quote from: Mobius on November 20, 2019, 08:48:51 PM

I've seen people who are generally above any kind of "Trump can't come back from this" hyperbole, saying this is a big deal, but I still can't believe anything will actually happen.

idunnosomename

i mean i think there's a chance he might explode like that bloke in Big Trouble in Little China.

fingers crossed

Kryton

That logistics of the helicopter carrying the money turkey just upsets me.

Urinal Cake

He won't get convicted. Maybe one or two Republicans might flip. But when foreign affairs, corruption etc comes out it's a good stick to hit him with.

It's not the helicopter carrying the turkey it's 'free money' raining down.