Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,309
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:22:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

phantom_power

Ben Garrison's being more transparent than usual

Ferris

I was expecting bottom left to be Ivanka, going back to her first time.

Cerys

C_Larence

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on February 08, 2020, 02:07:24 AM
Is this a still from the new Dune movie?

They deleted it and reuploaded a worse black and white version

José

Quote from: C_Larence on February 08, 2020, 03:10:40 AM
They deleted it and reuploaded a worse black and white version

get a load of david baddiel here.

Head Gardener

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

BlodwynPig

Ferris

The photo's subject did some tweet ranting, best bit when describing the photo: "hair looks good"

Whatever helps you sleep pal. I don't understand why this kind of stuff isn't making the rounds 24/7. It so clearly winds him up, and deflates his "Big Boss" approach to governing, and makes his base look silly into the bargain. Yeah it's a shitty cheap shot, but it's still several layers above what he's tweeting himself, and is so effective.

Come on, dark money super PACs - sort it out!

Head Gardener

popcorn

Isn't it interesting/depressing how completely inconsequential the impeachment feels? Not just in terms of its predictable result, but the fact that Clinton felt like the world's biggest drama bomb and this just feels like yet more whatever-bullshit.

Of course that's how everything to do with Trump has seemed since he was elected and nothing ceased to matter anyway, but I still can't get used to it.

phantom_power

The press have been fucking useless as usual, all puking out the same "win for Trump" line rather than explaining why it is such a fucking farce in the first place and how a bunch of cronies letting him off the hook doesn't make what he did not terrible

kngen

Quote from: popcorn on February 10, 2020, 02:45:04 PM
Isn't it interesting/depressing how completely inconsequential the impeachment feels?

It wasn't until I listened to Michael Moore's most recent podcast that I considered the notion that this will now embolden Trump to do whatever the fuck he wants - which is terrifying enough if you think he's only got 9 more months in office. If he wins again, fuck it - I'm definitely moving to Canada.

mugwump ji sum

Isn't it interesting/depressing how completely inconsequential the impeachment feels?

The charges were inconsequential, compared to, say, murdering Qasem Soleimani under the flag of truce. The Democrats didn't seem too bothered about that one though, for some reason.

Isn't it interesting/depressing how completely inconsequential the impeachment feels? Not just in terms of its predictable result, but the fact that Clinton felt like the world's biggest drama bomb and this just feels like yet more whatever-bullshit.
Moscow Mitch got Trump's micro-balls out of his mouth long enough to admit the trial was going to be rigged, right at the very beginning. We all knew he wasn't going to be removed from office. The masks are off. The masks are off all around. The Republicans are greedy shits who would happily sell the entire country to the Russians for money and power. If Kim Jong Un spread his cheeks and told them he had a nugget of gold up his ass they'd kill each other to get in there and start gobbling.

Quote from: Dog Botherer on February 10, 2020, 11:01:23 PM
lolgay
What, you think straight people don't eat ass? You think all Republicans are men? Now who's being sexist and heterophobic

chveik

Butchers Blind

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Butchers Blind on February 21, 2020, 10:03:47 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-51582020/what-was-that-all-about-donald-trump-mocks-oscars-winner-parasite

So much to unpack from his tiny mind.  I'd be amazed if he's even seen one film thats subtitled.

Waiting for Gregg Turkington to chip in.

Sunset Boulevard is a classic though, to be fair - not that Trump would understand it either.

Thomas

Quote from: Butchers Blind on February 21, 2020, 10:03:47 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-51582020/what-was-that-all-about-donald-trump-mocks-oscars-winner-parasite

So much to unpack from his tiny mind.  I'd be amazed if he's even seen one film thats subtitled.

Conflating a nation's trade with the worthiness of its citizens to create art. An insight into the way he lumps all aspects of a country (or people) together. 'They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists.' The sophistication of this man's racism is 'infant'.

Though the legal route was a failure, he will nevertheless be successfully impeached by the steady decline of his brain functions.

phantom_power

Do we really need an explanation of what Gone With the Wind is in that article?

Cerys

Trump probably does, despite the happy name connection.