Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:00:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Quote from: bgmnts on April 21, 2020, 03:33:43 AM
Temporarily suspending immigration to the US due to coronavirus.

Any fucking excuse, that orange cuntweasel.

steve98

Quote from: phantom_power on April 21, 2020, 07:25:10 AM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1252418369170501639

I know he is a racist appealing to racists but I also think he just doesn't know what an exclamation mark means

I wish a journalist would ask him that "Sir what do you think exclamation marks are for?". I'd genuinely like to hear his answer.

El Unicornio, mang

Just when I thought he couldn't get any more infantile, his current pinned tweet is a comedy video with Obama's head superimposed on a guy hanging out with some brothers watching a video about Biden being a nonce.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1252204786059018240

and this in the last hour or so

QuoteIt is amazing that I became President of the United States with such a totally corrupt and dishonest Lamestream Media going after me all day, and all night. Either I'm really good, far better than the Fake News wants to admit, or they don't have nearly the power as once thought!

phantom_power

Cunt's tweeting about his ratings now, like he is the host of a shit reality show rather than the leader of the free world

Alberon

He honestly can't tell the difference.

If he had the choice between a million dead from the virus in the US but great personal ratings or a thousand dead and shitty ones we all know what he'd choose.

steve98

Birx's face is a picture as Trump runs over his latest Corona-destroying ideas, which are a) Get light into the sufferrer's body (through the skin) and b) "Inject" the sufferer with disinfectant/bleach, which "cleanses" and "really does a tremendous number on the lungs."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1253580486380748801

Cerys

Well, if people are stupid enough to inject themselves with bleach,, so be it.  As long as each and every one of those deaths, and the deaths of the kids they take with them, are taken into account when The Great Satsuma is done for criminal negligence and shut in a tiny box for the rest of his life.  Cunt.

Dewt

Yeah I hope somebody with learning disabilities who thinks they're doing good by doing what they're told does it, that'll teach them, learning disabilities cunt

Should have been all smart and online like me, now you're dead

Dewt

This Darwin award shit is as tedious as calling things Schrodinger's <whatever> and mentioning bacon whenever somebody is discussing veganism.

steve98

Be interesting to see if the WH issues some kind of statement advising people not to go down the injecting disinfectant/swallowing light-sabres route. I'm guessing they will (hopefully before anyone dies.)

Dewt

They should because people died from eating fucking fish tank cleaner to get chloroquine.

El Unicornio, mang

QuoteMy MAGA mom has already posted on her Facebook page that sunlight kills the virus and we should all go back to work as long as we go outside for walks. Her MAGA friends have already posted all over it and blamed Bill Gates for hiding it from us. This is why I don't visit my parents anymore.

QuoteMy sister immediately called me to tell me that it's OK to open Arizona because we have sun.

Jesus fucking christ.

People will be trying the bleach thing, guaranteed

steve98

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on April 24, 2020, 11:02:11 AM
People will be trying the bleach thing, guaranteed

Probably get a few chancers havin' a go too, so they can sue him (if they live)

sirhenry

Apparently doctors don't recommend exposing your lungs (or any other internal organs) to direct sunlight. I wonder what The Donald's opinion is on the matter - we'll probably find out tonight...

Can't wait.

pupshaw

Thank God for the BBC fact check article

QuoteNot only does consuming or injecting disinfectant risk poisoning and death, it's not even likely to be effective.

Ferris

To Bosto's point on another thread, he's absolutely right that injecting yourself with bleach will destroy the virus (though admittedly only as a result of you, the host, being dead). Typical of the fake unfair media to gloss over this important point.

Quote from: sirhenry on April 24, 2020, 12:21:34 PM
Apparently doctors don't recommend exposing your lungs (or any other internal organs) to direct sunlight. I wonder what The Donald's opinion is on the matter - we'll probably find out tonight...

Can't wait.

Thank fuck I saw this just now as I was about go outside and blood eagle myself. Could have got myself in a right old fluffery buffery and no mistake.

kngen

I've had a look at the.donald and some other Trumpy corners of the internet and they are all conveniently glossing over the disinfectant thing, but crapping on about the healing power of sunlight like a bunch of hippies. Between that and the anti-vaxxers, it's only a matter of time before homeopathy becomes a totem of the right. Strange times indeed.

ajsmith2

Quote from: kngen on April 24, 2020, 04:52:12 PM
I've had a look at the.donald and some other Trumpy corners of the internet and they are all conveniently glossing over the disinfectant thing, but crapping on about the healing power of sunlight like a bunch of hippies.

It's moments like this when surely the cognitive dissonance of Trump supporters (esp the ones who aspire to be intellectuals) must be at bursting point. Yeah, sunlight, you can work with that no matter what he actually said, it has positive connotations as a concept,  but suggesting you ingest bleach is a great unspinnable and presumably just has to be ignored in the short term before being retconned as fake news in the longer term.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: kngen on April 24, 2020, 04:52:12 PM
I've had a look at the.donald and some other Trumpy corners of the internet and they are all conveniently glossing over the disinfectant thing, but crapping on about the healing power of sunlight like a bunch of hippies. Between that and the anti-vaxxers, it's only a matter of time before homeopathy becomes a totem of the right. Strange times indeed.

As the bloke in my avatar once said "to many, what beliefs you hold aren't half as important as who shares them".

Definitive proof that we're better off with the monarchy. You'd never get the Queen saying inject yourself with bleach, and I sincerely hope that we never end up with an elected head of state.

touchingcloth

I think that press conference of his was the most mental one yet. Partly for the social distancing meaning there is far fewer press present so it seems like he has more of a chance for an extended and uninterrupted waffle, but mainly for the content. Close to three minutes of "putting tremendous amounts of sunlight in you...inject bleach...we'll need medical doctors for this" -   christ alive.

Gulftastic

I'm scared of needles. Should I just eat a toilet block instead?

I find it amazing that the medical advisers at the press conferences are more or less just humouring him and trying to put the least damaging spin they can on his deranged utterances.  I know that they'd be given the boot pronto if they dared to undermine their utterances, but surely they have an ethical duty to speak out when their head of state is pumping out dangerous and irresponsible nonsense.  How far can he go without them saying 'enough is enough'?

Mister Six

Quote from: ajsmith2 on April 24, 2020, 05:40:51 PM
It's moments like this when surely the cognitive dissonance of Trump supporters (esp the ones who aspire to be intellectuals) must be at bursting point. Yeah, sunlight, you can work with that no matter what he actually said, it has positive connotations as a concept,  but suggesting you ingest bleach is a great unspinnable and presumably just has to be ignored in the short term before being retconned as fake news in the longer term.

Do any of the MAGA lot aspire to be intellectuals? Isn't intellectualism and book larnin' the bastion of the blue-pilled cuck homo?

Dewt

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on April 24, 2020, 06:57:24 PMbut surely they have an ethical duty to speak out
If you speak out then you will soon find yourself removed from being able to do your other ethical duties.