Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:19:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Quote from: a peepee tipi on May 27, 2020, 12:07:46 PM
Cuomo worked hard to push cuts to hospital and healthcare spending in NY while being lauded and touted as a hero on tv every fuckin day and engaging in flippant banter with his stupid brother on the country's biggest news channel. The Cuomos are a name here particularly in the east coast. What's so confusing about what you've quoted there

"brandish"

It's the fucking Guardian. Where are the sub-eds?

Dog Botherer

answered your own question there

unsurprisingly completely ignored the content of the article

Nothing to see here. Just another normal tweet from The President.

QuoteThe ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is "fall" for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!

Mister Six

Is there some video of him almost pratfalling or something?

Barry Admin

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271902553417138176

The better clips are the ones of him slurring his words and still having to use two hands to drink water, like a baby clutching a sippy cup. Oh and "Ulyssius S Grant." (Scroll up that thread.)

Man is a drug-addled buffoon.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 14, 2020, 05:49:59 AM

The better clips are the ones of him slurring his words and still having to use two hands to drink water, like a baby clutching a sippy cup. Oh and "Ulyssius S Grant." (Scroll up that thread.)

About the drinking, Matt Oswalt (brother of Patton "voice of Ratatouille" Oswalt) made a great observation.

https://twitter.com/MattOswaltVA/status/1271852334784499713

Ferris

The weirdest bit of that is putting one foot forward, then the second foot comes level with it (not further forward), like a toddler climbing stairs one at a time.

phantom_power

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 14, 2020, 11:47:53 AM
The weirdest bit of that is putting one foot forward, then the second foot comes level with it (not further forward), like a toddler climbing stairs one at a time.

Or someone off their tits trying to walk down stairs

Ferris

Quote from: phantom_power on June 14, 2020, 11:53:11 AM
Or someone off their tits trying to walk down stairs

I had my wild days and I don't think I ever walked like that. He was able to deliver a speech (although obviously had no idea what the words meant which is why he stumbled on some and patently had never heard of Ulysses S Grant), so I suspect it is a physical thing. I imagine we will see a lot less of him walking on/off stage or doing anything halfway physical as that seems to be where the most obvious/visible decline is.

Barry Admin

He has mentioned Grant before, but in this previous instance he avoids trying to pronounce his first name: https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2018/10/16/trump-called-ulysses-s-grant-an-alcoholic-heres-what-historians-say-about-that/

His script-writers must have been fucking with him this time.

Quote from: Ant Farm Keyboard on June 14, 2020, 09:24:38 AM
About the drinking, Matt Oswalt (brother of Patton "voice of Ratatouille" Oswalt) made a great observation.

https://twitter.com/MattOswaltVA/status/1271852334784499713

Love the comment saying "he has wrist spurs" -:D definitely something actually wrong with him.

kngen

Wow, I never realised that the weird way he stands could be a symptom of dementia (frontotemporal dementia, apparently). That would explain an awful lot.

jobotic

Was that a deceleration of support for Momentum at the end of his tweet?

He's probably so angry about Rosie Duffield that he forgot how to walk.

olliebean

It isn't news that he has trouble with slopes. Two years ago:

QuoteMs May told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show that she simply takes the 72-year-old president's hand to help him up and down slopes and stairs.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-holds-donald-trump-hand-why-does-stairs-slopes-medical-problem-a8448051.html

lipsink

QuoteMs May told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show that she simply takes the 72-year-old president's hand to help him up and down slopes and stairs.

Not even trying to hide their racism now.

lipsink

Does he still eat 2 McDonalds a day for lunch, you reckon? Imagine what his toilet bowl looks like after he uses it, if so.

Quote from: lipsink on June 14, 2020, 08:39:49 PM
Does he still eat 2 McDonalds a day for lunch, you reckon? Imagine what his toilet bowl looks like after he uses it, if so.

Like someone's fired a can of Pedigree Chum (in rich gravy) out of a blunderbuss into it.

evilcommiedictator

John Bolton, well known war hawk and cunt has had bits of the book Trump tried to ban come out, and hoo boy is it good:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-asked-chinas-xi-to-help-him-win-reelection-according-to-bolton-book/2020/06/17/d4ea601c-ad7a-11ea-868b-93d63cd833b2_story.html (Incognito mode in firefox works around the paywall)

Cool notes - Trump wanted China to help him win re-election, asking President Xi in that regard, and Trump verbally approved China's concentration camps for Uyghurs
Deeply disturbing says Iraq War dickhead John Bolton:
QuoteBolton is silent on the question of whether he thinks that Trump's actions related to Ukraine were impeachable and is deeply critical of how House Democrats managed the process. But he writes that he found Trump's decision to hold up military assistance to pressure newly elected Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "deeply disturbing," and that he tried to work internally to counter it, reporting concerns to Barr and the White House Counsel's Office.
QuoteIn a meeting with then-British Prime Minister Theresa May in 2018, a British official referred to the United Kingdom as a "nuclear power," and Trump interjects: "Oh, are you a nuclear power?" Bolton adds that he could tell the question about Britain, which has long maintained a nuclear arsenal, "was not intended as a joke."
QuoteBolton attributes a litany of shocking statements to the president. Trump said invading Venezuela would be "cool" and that the South American nation was "really part of the United States." Bolton says Trump kept confusing the current and former presidents of Afghanistan, while asking Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to help him strike a deal with Iran. And Trump told Xi that Americans were clamoring for him to change constitutional rules to serve more than two terms, according to the book.
QuoteHe also describes a summer 2019 meeting in New Jersey where Trump says journalists should be jailed so they have to divulge their sources: "These people should be executed. They are scumbags," Trump said, according to Bolton's account.

chveik

I guess it's tasty but it's also a good way for Bolton to escape any kind of responsability

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: kngen on June 14, 2020, 06:57:18 PM
Wow, I never realised that the weird way he stands could be a symptom of dementia (frontotemporal dementia, apparently). That would explain an awful lot.
Lots of Not-a-Doctors have been posting proof that he has dementia since he was elected. I am also Not-a-Doctor but the fact that he can't bring a glass to his mouth with one hand is very troubling.

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on June 18, 2020, 01:43:40 AM
Trump wanted China to help him win re-election, asking President Xi in that regard, and Trump verbally approved China's concentration camps for Uyghurs

Seems like covert right-wing propaganda to me. The hawks are obsessed with the utter fantasy that China gives a shit or needs the tacit approval of the US.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: chveik on June 18, 2020, 01:52:35 AM
I guess it's tasty but it's also a good way for Bolton to escape any kind of responsability
I think it was always going to be the case that those involved in the administration were going to get their books out with a "I tried, but I couldn't stop him!" line to stop the finger of blame being pointed at them. Does the fact Bolton has put this out now suggest he thinks Trump is going to lose in November, that he sees the wheels are about to fall off the wagon?

Fambo Number Mive

People already in line for the rally on Saturday, the person at the head said he got there on Monday.

I'd call it a klandemic but these people won't just get the virus themselves but spread it to others. I feel sorry for the convention staff.

Dog Botherer

been dreading this weekend. between the coronavirus and the race shit that Trump is going to lean into it's going to be a fucking mess. add to that the protesters (who i absolutely do not blame, Trump should be met by mobs everywhere he goes) and whatever mentallers with assault rifles who show up to "protect Trump", and it gets even bleaker.

Alberon

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on June 18, 2020, 09:05:00 AM
I think it was always going to be the case that those involved in the administration were going to get their books out with a "I tried, but I couldn't stop him!" line to stop the finger of blame being pointed at them. Does the fact Bolton has put this out now suggest he thinks Trump is going to lose in November, that he sees the wheels are about to fall off the wagon?

Not necessarily. Maybe it's just because Election season is the best time to release this sort of book. Do wish that snake Bolton had said all this back during the impeachment, but it may still help to keep moderate Republicans home on polling day.

Trump's niece has a book out soon as well. It's called "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man" and as you can guess it isn't too favourable towards the 74 year old baby.

QuoteMary Trump, who now works as a life coach, has largely stayed out of the limelight.

But she did get into a protracted legal battle with her uncle after her grandfather died, in 1999, leaving her and her brother a substantially smaller inheritance than his other grandchildren.

Mary and her brother, Fred Trump III, contested the will, causing Donald to cut them off the family's medical-insurance plan, which their grandfather had provided free of charge while he was alive.

This was especially difficult for Fred III, who had a son with cerebral palsy who required extensive care.

Mary Trump bashed her uncle and two of his siblings in a 2000 interview with the New York Daily News about the squabble, saying her "aunt and uncles should be ashamed of themselves," referring to Donald, Robert, and Maryanne Trump.

The issue over the inheritance was later settled and details of the deal were not released.

QuoteAs editor Simon and Schuster put it: "She recounts in great detail from her uncle Donald's place in the family spotlight and Ivana's penchant for returning to her grandmother's frequent injuries and illnesses and the way appalling that Donald, the favorite son of Fred Trump, dismissed and ridiculed when he began to succumb to Alzheimer's. "

Almost makes you wish karma was real, doesn't it?

kngen

"She recounts in great detail from her uncle Donald's place in the family spotlight and Ivana's penchant for returning to her grandmother's frequent injuries and illnesses and the way appalling that Donald, the favorite son of Fred Trump, dismissed and ridiculed when he began to succumb to Alzheimer's. "

Simon and Schuster's editors are clearly not what they used to be ...

imitationleather

Quote from: kngen on June 18, 2020, 04:54:46 PM
"She recounts in great detail from her uncle Donald's place in the family spotlight and Ivana's penchant for returning to her grandmother's frequent injuries and illnesses and the way appalling that Donald, the favorite son of Fred Trump, dismissed and ridiculed when he began to succumb to Alzheimer's. "

Simon and Schuster's editors are clearly not what they used to be ...

I can't make head nor tail of that quote. Have I broken my brain?