Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:24:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

I think the place I got it from mangled the quote, here's a more reputable website's attempt.

QuoteA firsthand witness to countless holiday meals and family interactions, Mary brings an incisive wit and unexpected humor to sometimes grim, often confounding family events. She recounts in unsparing detail everything from her uncle Donald's place in the family spotlight and Ivana's penchant for regifting to her grandmother's frequent injuries and illnesses and the appalling way Donald, Fred Trump's favorite son, dismissed and derided him when he began to succumb to Alzheimer's.

Barry Admin

Twitter calling him out for lying again, this time about CNN: https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1273770669214490626

The video is worth watching. It's surreal in that fucked up 2020 way.

Edit: threatening people - protestors - again now:

QuoteAny protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!

Cold Meat Platter

Surely threatening lowlifes is alienating his fanbase.

steve98

Trumpy's fence blowin' over, in a hurricane.

https://twitter.com/yadithvaldez/status/1287449431004942339

I'm thinkin' the steel plates at the top must have caught the wind (Didn't somebody think of this? It isn't Hertford, Hereford or Hampshire, it's Mexico)

Alberon

Beautiful!

He really is having a bad time this year.

Jittlebags

Love the comment "Mexico should charge the US for clean up. What's fair is fair."

Quote from: steve98 on July 26, 2020, 09:59:12 PM
(Didn't somebody think of this? It isn't Hertford, Hereford or Hampshire, it's Mexico)

I'm sure they did, and then they thought, "What's the best way for me to bill the government twice through my corrupt contracting deal?"

BlodwynPig

pigamus

Cuellar

It's fine because he's not going to lose

NoSleep

Quote from: pigamus on July 27, 2020, 02:02:42 PM
This was a slightly terrifying read

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/27/trump-loses-election-what-happens-possibilities

Oh yeah, I read that a while ago and wondered why there was not more interest in the possibility of this happening.

Ferris

The mail-in ballots will absolutely be held up as proof of fraud.

Looking at the numbers though, I don't think he will win at this point.

ajsmith2

Quote from: Cuellar on July 27, 2020, 02:04:02 PM
It's fine because he's not going to lose

Not sure about that at all. I'm about as certain that Trump will win this year as I was he would lose in 2016: ie not very. There are no Cern Titties in this chaotic current age: Trump's 2016 win itself is the paradigm pushing poster child proof of this.

Fambo Number Mive

If he loses in 2020 will he try to run again in 2024? Or will he get bored of it and find something else to do?

DrGreggles

His ego won't be able to handle losing.

Mister Six

Hopefully he'll be fucking convicted of dodgy dealing following his prosecution by New York state by that point (or sufficiently mired in legal wranglings that he can't get the support from the GOP).

Be more concerned about the fucking fascist ubercunt that Trump will back in that election, the one who'll be smart enough to deploy all the nasty tools that Trump deployed, but with the patience and tactics to actually get shit done. Disruption as a tool rather than a consequence of a massive fucking baby throwing a tantrum after becoming the single most powerful individual on the planet.

peanutbutter

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 27, 2020, 05:25:53 PM
If he loses in 2020 will he try to run again in 2024? Or will he get bored of it and find something else to do?
Running in 2024 would require acknowledging the 2020 election as legitimate to some extent, I can't see how he would mentally find a way to jump through those hoops.

Although, 80 year old Trump after a few years of irrelevance... can see him at least teasing it a lot.

idunnosomename

im frightened if Biden wins at this point.

best state of affairs: they both die

Fambo Number Mive

Trump's moaning about people on Twitter again.

QuoteSo disgusting to watch Twitter's so-called "Trending", where sooo many trends are about me, and never a good one. They look for anything they can find, make it as bad as possible, and blow it up, trying to make it trend. Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!

Not sure trying to make something trend on Twitter is illegal, Trump.

El Unicornio, mang

Does Trump ever not put an exclamation point at the end of his tweets? I know it's not the worst of his crimes but I've been scrolling down his page for a while now and have yet to find one.

Quote from: Mister Six on July 27, 2020, 06:17:06 PM
Hopefully he'll be fucking convicted of dodgy dealing following his prosecution by New York state by that point (or sufficiently mired in legal wranglings that he can't get the support from the GOP).

Be more concerned about the fucking fascist ubercunt that Trump will back in that election, the one who'll be smart enough to deploy all the nasty tools that Trump deployed, but with the patience and tactics to actually get shit done. Disruption as a tool rather than a consequence of a massive fucking baby throwing a tantrum after becoming the single most powerful individual on the planet.

Especially given that the Democrats seem obsessed with gaining power simply to kick the can down the road.  They've learned nothing from 2016.  The longer they hold off genuine social & economic reform, the greater the chance that a COMPETENT fascist, racist lunatic making easy promises to the disenchanted gets elected.

Alberon

Trump Jr has been suspended from twitter.

QuoteDon Jr, 42, was suspended for sharing a tweet from Houston-based Doctor Stella Immanuel that falsely claimed anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine is a cure for Covid-19. Immanuel wrote: 'Covid has cure. America wake up.'

The Texas doctor – who claims some illnesses are caused by having sex with demons and witches – has shared multiple other tweets identifying that cure as hydroxychloroquine.

Don Jr's account and previous tweets are still visible, but he cannot post any further informationfor his 5.3 million followers until he removes the offending tweet, a Twitter spokesman said.

Wonder how his Dad will react? He'll either explode or not give a toss.

Fuckwit senior also retweeted the offending post but has since removed it.

Mister Six

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on July 28, 2020, 03:00:31 PM
Especially given that the Democrats seem obsessed with gaining power simply to kick the can down the road.  They%u2019ve learned nothing from 2016.  The longer they hold off genuine social & economic reform, the greater the chance that a COMPETENT fascist, racist lunatic making easy promises to the disenchanted gets elected.

I don't think they care. They're mostly old and delusional, and care more about retaining their wealth and connections than anything else. Where they have beliefs, I think they've swallowed the neoliberal Kool Aid and think that the best they can do is maintain a "sensible" trickle-down economy. Which happens to coincide with keeping themselves and their lobbyists rich. Whadda coincidence!

Nancy Pelosi is an 80-year-old who lives in the richest gated community in San Francisco. In San Francisco, the second most expensive city in America. Her chauffeur will take her past hundreds of homeless people every day, but that's as close as she'll get to actually spending meaningful time with the underprivileged outside of the odd photo op.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Mister Six on July 28, 2020, 03:35:15 PM
I don't think they care. They're mostly old and delusional, and care more about retaining their wealth and connections than anything else. Where they have beliefs, I think they've swallowed the neoliberal Kool Aid and think that the best they can do is maintain a "sensible" trickle-down economy. Which happens to coincide with keeping themselves and their lobbyists rich. Whadda coincidence!

Nancy Pelosi is an 80-year-old who lives in the richest gated community in San Francisco. In San Francisco, the second most expensive city in America. Her chauffeur will take her past hundreds of homeless people every day, but that's as close as she'll get to actually spending meaningful time with the underprivileged outside of the odd photo op.

Yeah, hopes for social reform effectively rely on a cadre of crusty old rich status-quo warriors dying sometime soon.

And even then they'll more likely be largely replaced with slightly younger crusty old rich status-quo warriors instead of there being any change.

Dog Botherer

yeah instead of Chuck Schumer it'll be Joe Kennedy who opposes weed legalization because it's useful probable cause for cops

Barry Admin

The Attorney General is up in front of the judiciary committee at the minute, if you enjoy that kind of theatre.

jobotic

If Trump loses it'll be handy for him to already have his private fascist army deployed in Democratic cities, when he refuses to vacate the Whitehouse.

chveik

Quote from: jobotic on July 28, 2020, 06:01:14 PM
If Trump loses it'll be handy for him to already have his private fascist army deployed in Democratic cities, when he refuses to vacate the Whitehouse.

I feel like this is just a scary tale libs tell themselves to forget how shite Biden is.

jobotic

What? I'm well aware of how shite Biden is, ta.