Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:22:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

TRUMP No. 9: A weird fucking bumble hex

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 11, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 02, 2020, 01:18:56 PM
is no one going to address the elephant in the room re. this image?

just seen it! bricks shat

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 02, 2020, 01:23:11 PM
Trump's BMI as depicted vs reality?

I was thinking more of what the substance is that's emanating from the pile of stars... perhaps that says more about my mental state than anything.

PlanktonSideburns

FORGET THAT

look at the initialls of those companies, in order:

F   acebook
A   mazon
T   witter
G   oogle
A   pple
Y   outube

FATGAY

THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS LADS

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

Cuellar

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 02, 2020, 01:25:48 PM
I was thinking more of what the substance is that's emanating from the pile of stars... perhaps that says more about my mental state than anything.

Ghosts?

Alberon

Quote from: Blumf on August 02, 2020, 12:33:51 PM
On my semi-regular check in to the great political cartoonist Ben Garrison, I see this:

https://grrrgraphics.com/big-tech-censorship

Subtle message there.

So the first letters of each internet logo spells

F acebook
A mazon
T witter

G oogle
A pple
Y outube

Is Garrison sending coded messages saying what he really thinks of Trump?

jobotic

Barry Admin

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Alberon on August 02, 2020, 07:34:23 PM
So the first letters of each internet logo spells

F acebook
A mazon
T witter

G oogle
A pple
Y outube

Is Garrison sending coded messages saying what he really thinks of Trump?

This should be getting more traction

Jackson K Pollock

QuoteHe should break up Amazon while he's at it. The globalist billionaires running their monopolies claim they own platforms for communication. The moguls sometimes compare what they do to the phone companies. Those who operate the phone companies are not responsible for what callers say. OH wait...the social media moguls said they only provided the platforms and they weren't publishers, but now they are. They are editors, too. Conservatives, Q-followers, anti-vaxxers, and Christians are among those facing suspensions, deletions, and outright bans

QuoteWhen the super rich get super duper rich, they want to buy influence and control people. They want to control the world. Computer nerd Bill Gates is accomplishing this right now. Jeff Bezos turned the Washington Post into his personal anti-Trump blog. The social media moguls are controlling us by means of blatant censorship. They are monopoly men that own most of the Internet today and now they want to control minds, even if it means the destruction of our First Amendment.

QuoteNote: We are an Amazon Associate. Your purchases on Amazon via our links will support Ben and Tina's cartoons- At no extra cost to you! Please click and send some love!

Paul Calf

"Computer nerd".

He really does have the emotional intelligence of a 6-year-old doesn't he?

BlodwynPig

Crikey - the initial letters of the logos in the flag spell...wait for it...

Spoiler alert
I L L U M I N A T I
M I N D
C O N T R O L
[close]

sirhenry

Impressive to see Trump publicly blackmailing Microsoft over TikTok - "If you don't give us a cut of the deal we'll ban it." Sounds oddly like the Mafia or similar; and others have said the same, though for other reasons:
QuoteCharlotte Jee, a reporter at MIT Technology Review, a magazine owned by Massachusetts Institute of Technology, said Mr Trump's comments were "pretty astonishing".

Speaking to the BBC's Today programme, she said: "I hate to say this but it is kind of almost Mafia-like behaviour - threatening a ban which pushes down the price then saying 'oh we should get a cut of that deal afterwards to say thank you for what we've done there'.

"It is extraordinary behaviour as well because last week we had lawmakers in the US trying to look at whether tech companies are too big and now we've got Trump trying to make one of them even bigger so it is a really, really bizarre situation to be in."
from here.

So is gansterism now official US government policy?

And how long before someone asks Trump how he'd like the government to do this to his private business deals?[nb]Yes, I know it must have already happened, but I can't be arsed googling anything to do with Trump, it's just too depressing[/nb]

Butchers Blind

lipsink

I'm thinking he's purposely trying to look a bit sympathetic now, maybe? It seemed to work for Johnson in the 2019 election. So people can think the media are being pushy and bullying him while he's trying to be reasonable?

Thomas

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 04, 2020, 11:01:03 AM
Trump interview.

https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY

I've only seen a snippet of that, shared elsewhere, but it really does look and feel like a sketch.

Cuellar

I don't think the interviewer's gurning incredulity helps really, despite it being the natural reaction to the torrent of dogshit.

TheMonk

Quote from: Thomas on August 04, 2020, 01:46:39 PM
I've only seen a snippet of that, shared elsewhere, but it really does look and feel like a sketch.
Quite good this. https://twitter.com/darren_dutton/status/1290578605991440384?s=21
I quite like the faces he pulls. Beats the pisspoor non reactions of many who have interviewed him previously.

Quote from: lipsink on August 04, 2020, 11:27:23 AM
I'm thinking he's purposely trying to look a bit sympathetic now, maybe? It seemed to work for Johnson in the 2019 election. So people can think the media are being pushy and bullying him while he's trying to be reasonable?

Creates an interesting dynamic though considering his existing appeal has been as a macho tough guy business genius. It's one thing to declare that the media are persecuting you and another thing to look like a senile fool on television. (Although people compare Johnson and Trump, the two are markedly different because Johnson has always gotten by as the lovable buffoon.)

Ferris

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 04, 2020, 11:01:03 AM
Trump interview.

https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY

Impossible to look at him leaning forward on the chair with the side-on camera angle and not imagine him on the bog.

Fambo Number Mive

So glad the US coronavirus cases are lower than the world's cases. Did he mean the rest of the world? Even then it's not very impressive.

lipsink

He sounds so bored of being POTUS now.

Cuellar

Cuellar

Although he always has, let's face it.

BlodwynPig

Trump looks at some graphs and says they are doing better than the World with regard to Covid. "We are ahead of the world in all categories!"

Head Gardener