Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:20:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Scattershot Gaming Opinions

Started by The Boston Crab, September 11, 2019, 10:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerzy Bondov

'Scattershot' means wrong now does it

madhair60

I'd rather play the worst Kirby game than the best Platinum Games game

madhair60

go and fuck a Bayo body pillow you mandibled gatekeeping cishet clit.

madhair60

madhair60

me, playing Kirby with three friends: hahaha! oh mate!! get the tomato yessss! haha!!! who wants yo-yo? i'll keep plasma - Hahaha

you, playing Bayonetta: nyeeehhhh can't you even do a quad roman witch cancel into a punishment double drive? LOL scrubz!! ooh, you can nearly see her cgi nips lol adults game

Seriously, stop playing videogames forever. I mean it. You're no longer allowed to have this as an interest. Sell all your consoles

madhair60

Jerzy Bondov

Replies From View

If it's not a game it must be a sport, apparently.

Dex Sawash

I found a Kirby gb cartridge under the rear seat of a junk car. Kirby is a positive role model for asthmatics.

Twed

Bigger games are usually worse than smaller games

Content is bad

madhair60

Consignia

Quote from: Twed on September 11, 2019, 06:02:40 PM
Bigger games are usually worse than smaller games

Content is bad

Probably spot on with this.

Twed

Twed

I'll be your friend again if you say that Kirby Pinball on the Game Boy was good, because that's the only Kirby I've really played. Oh and also that the Kirbys in Link's Awakening are good.

Cheers just cancelled my LA preorder. Send you half the dosh as extra thanks.

Twed

I don't know what an LA preorder is.

Kelvin

I also hate Kirby, but unlike Boston Crab, I won't concede that a single Kirby game has ever been good. Indeed, they feel like a perverted celebration of farts.

Twed

Actual Kirby opinions: absolute first class in terms of presentation and Nintendo glee, absolute bollocks in terms of not being a load of floaty old bollocks.

madhair60

Fuck all of you and this entire forum. I'm leaving.

OK, here's one :

3D Mario is better than 2D Mario.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Speaking of which; Yoshi's Island is nothing special. As far as I know, Miyamoto was misquoted about it being overshadowed by Donkey Kong Country because of graphics - which is good, because he would have been a big hypocrite if he actually had said that. It's a bog standard platformer with some flashy graphics.

And the crying Mario noise is purest hatred.

madhair60

madhair60

anyone who doesn't like yoshi's island is human backwash

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I like it just fine. It's not some genre defining masterpiece though.

Don't even get me started about Shadow of the Colossus.

Kelvin

Nah, Yoshi's island is pretty much a masterpiece, marred only by a couple of shit maze levels and the sections where you turn into a submarine/helicopter.

The bulk of the levels are brilliant, and it's one of the few games where collection is a pleasure. Probably the best looking 16 bit game, too.