Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:22:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Criterion Channel

Started by Josef K, September 11, 2019, 11:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josef K

It turns out you can access the Criterion Collection's streaming service in the UK just by downloading the app's APK file (on Android) from various websites and signing up on the app with a Paypal account, so I've been having a great time working my way through Kurosawa, Charlie Chaplin and...Police Story 1&2

Anyone else using this? Got any recommendations? Their whole collection isn't on here but it seems like a majority of releases are. Very excited to rebrand myself as a chin-stroking Criterion Guy

phantom_power

Does it have the special features as well?

Josef K

They do! Seems the vary per film but Police Story has a nice bundle of behind the scenes and stunt videos

Sebastian Cobb

I'll have to see if I can sideload this on my firestick.

There's an indie film on the US streaming service Tubi I want to watch, after playing with it I discovered it's fine with vpn's and seemingly only the api checks your region, so you can kill it once it's streaming. It's supposed to be ad supported but the kodi app doesn't play them.