Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:17:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shit Food You Can Get Now

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, September 11, 2019, 12:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Snickers bars, but the peanuts have been replaced by rice crispie type things ( no, not a particularly unimaginative HS Art thread, but a real thing. Fucking nice they are too, dunno why I'm calling 'em shit).
Actually, * can* you get them where you are? You can get them from at least one vending machine in Moscow).

chveik

Chollis

Twed

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 11, 2019, 12:48:31 PM
Snickers bars, but the peanuts have been replaced by rice crispie type things ( no, not a particularly unimaginative HS Art thread, but a real thing. Fucking nice they are too, dunno why I'm calling 'em shit).
Actually, * can* you get them where you are? You can get them from at least one vending machine in Moscow).
What is it with countries around that region and their love of rice in chocolate bars?

It's a shrewd move, given how much cheaper that dried rice stuff is compared to peanuts (hah, peanuts)

Sebastian Cobb

imitationleather

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Deep fried doughnuts covered in icing sugar, yeah, that's fucking healthy.

Famous Mortimer

Gooey butter cake

Like the least healthy cake you've ever tried, x 2

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Twed on September 11, 2019, 05:32:01 PM
What is it with countries around that region and their love of rice in chocolate bars?

It's a shrewd move, given how much cheaper that dried rice stuff is compared to peanuts (hah, peanuts)

Russia also had Snickers bars with sunflower seeds instead of peanuts.

Twed

pigamus

So like a cross between Snickers and Toffee Crisp?

Doesn't sound too mental. Surprised they've never tried it here.

alan nagsworth

Aubergines. Mate what's the fucking point. If you went to a festival where the lineup was all different super good basic foodstuffs - where at the top you'd have like SWINGIN' LENTIL BAND and DJ BLUEBERRIES and JOHN KALE - you wouldn't even find aubergine right down at the bottom in the shit tent or the woodland psytrance nook or even the kids stall. Aubergine couldn't even get its shit together enough to form a band or make any music or figure out a stage presence at all. Just sat there being the most hideously textured bag of squelching wet nappies wrapped in the skin of Albert Fish painted an edgy purple by a teenage goth for GCSE art project graded C+.

alan nagsworth

Aubergine is basically a fucking novelty act. A parody of itself so on-the-nose that every promoter is too confused about whether to book it or not.

Sebastian Cobb

Moussaka uses Aubergine doesn't it? You're an idiot.

alan nagsworth

Just as easily switch it for mushroom or courgette - both of which are fairly shit foods but still valid and not worth cancelling - or even potato.

Sebastian Cobb

Moussaka already has potato in it, dickhead.

alan nagsworth

Twed

Quote from: alan nagsworth on September 11, 2019, 07:20:21 PM
Just as easily switch it for mushroom or courgette - both of which are fairly shit foods but still valid and not worth cancelling - or even potato.
Like moussaka isn't slimy enough to begin with

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Twed on September 11, 2019, 06:55:18 PM
Commie fucks

Russian Snickers ads are tonto. Second one is for the sunflower seed edition, and the third is why I'm scared to go to Russia:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vChxc5X6fNc#t=4s

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Twed on September 11, 2019, 07:39:35 PM
Like moussaka isn't slimy enough to begin with

When Ali Osman saw Dirty Den's dead body down by the canal he said it looked like moussaka.

canadagoose

Rustler's burgers with "signature sauce". Utterly disgusting. I almost vomited the last time I tried to eat one. Were they always that bad?

touchingcloth

New folder

You can get them from at least one vending machine in Moscow.

You and your shitpostings brings shame on the place of my birth. The only good things you can get in Moscow vending machines is watermelon pieces in a watermelon juice (from japan) on Pervomajskaja metro station.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Nagsworth has been ABSOLUTELY NAILED following that reckless aubergine energy outburst. Never seen anyone PINNED TO THE FUCKING FLOOR so comprehensively.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: New folder on September 12, 2019, 06:05:14 AM
You and your shitpostings brings shame on the place of my birth. The only good things you can get in Moscow vending machines is watermelon pieces in a watermelon juice (from japan) on Pervomajskaja metro station.

Coo, are you  a Russkie? Kak de La??????!!!!!!!Harasho? Ochin Harasho ??????? What about that Ivan Urgent and his witty quips, eh? Pancake!

Jockice

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 12, 2019, 07:02:54 AM
Nagsworth has been ABSOLUTELY NAILED following that reckless aubergine energy outburst. Never seen anyone PINNED TO THE FUCKING FLOOR so comprehensively.

Mous-saka my balls

Jerzy Bondov

I remember the cheese of my childhood and the bread we cut with a knife

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Meat and Potato pie, encased in a buttered barm cake. Can't beat it.